Scar Lip realizing in real time she's getting robbed by her label on Dj Vlad

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The fact there's no version a rap minimum wage contract is a travesty.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
thats fine. but its important to know what you dont know.

if you get hemmed up by police and your freedom is at risk, you would hire a lawyer no?
people need to realize they gotta do the same thing with their finances.

its been going on too long and there are too many horror stories out there for this to be a thing. I understand that in many cases its desparation to get some quick bread and get out the hood; but still.

him explaining to basics of label deals in plain language somewhat lets us know she doesn't have a major label deal....she only has a distro deal through Epic.She got a hot single that made it to the radio, but clearly no label sees any value in her to invest any considerable amount of money.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I'm always in disbelief of these people in the music business knowing absolutely nothing about the music business

These are who record labels are looking for.

They actively look over new artist who are hip to the scam. They want unfortunately star struck talent, that can be easily manipulated.

They are really good at finding the right type. Even the Smart Dumb types that they can play off their ego before they wise up like a Lupe Fiasco

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It will be more of this.

As the gateway that taught this to us as kids.

Was the fat Albert special on literacy.

So yeah.

Art Barr

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
These are the artists they target

You would think someone besides the white boy Jew everyone hates would’ve pulled her coat

:beli:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Nobody HAS to. Good business. shyt NEVER sounds right though.

No doubt. I'm not a big fan of Taylor, but I respect her.

I just wrapped up the mix/master of my album. I heard the following comparison between her old and re-recorded vocals. Her and her engineers did a phenomenal job! The old ones sound a bit flat, new ones higher quality - but her vocals are nearly identical to her younger self! The nuances and vibe of her older recordings count tho. They were the O.Gs.

I'd never want to 36 Chambers re-recorded. But I do feel she did a great job. I'm impressed by her control over her vocals.....well anatomically not how other corrupt fukks tried to bank off her work.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What was the line from her breakout song that caught the ear of the public

she doesn’t hold doors open for men or something?

definitely high value content in the days of such notable literaries as “my ass hole is brown” or “you think you the shyt but you‘re really a fart”