School Shooting In Houston

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Am I late on this part of the story? :wtf:

Among the biggest unknowns is when the confrontation began at the high school outside Houston between police and 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who authorities say opened fire on an art lab with a shotgun and .38 caliber handgun shortly after the first bell Friday morning. Pagourtzis wasn't hit in the attack even though officials have described him engaging in a drawn-out firefight with police.

Ten people were killed, most of them students. Galveston County District Attorney Jack Roady declined to answer questions about the shootout and investigation Sunday, including whether police may have hit any students in a gunfight with the shooter.

Police Response to Texas School Shooting Remains Unclear

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Dr Knoll writes: In 2013, the Congressional Research Service (CRS) issued a report on public mass shootings

Individual case studies involving psychological autopsy and a careful analysis of the often copious communications left behind suggest common psychological themes. The mass murderer is an injustice collector who spends a great deal of time feeling resentful about real or imagined rejections and ruminating on past humiliations. He has a paranoid worldview with chronic feelings of social persecution, envy, and grudge-holding. He is tormented by beliefs that privileged others are enjoying life’s all-you-can-eat buffet, while he must peer through the window, an outside loner always looking in.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/saving-normal/201405/the-mind-the-mass-murderer?amp

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There seems to be a correlation between individual citizens and their internal domestic gun policy based on their moral compass and the general US governmental large scale foreign policy. Instead of trying other ways it always comes down to individuals strait tooling up and solving beef/angst with guns and the govt going lettuce invade, arm factions and drop bombs. Over and over again. WHAT IS REALLY THE DEAL WITH ALL THESE VIOLENT TENDENCIES? Why? Yall at the top of the food chain already just chill out......maybe this is how you got there in the first place so why stop now aye?

I got a new slogan for you Uncle Sam, forget the pledge of allegiance, roll with this: Violence: If it is not solving all your problems, then maybe you just arent using enough of it.
- 'Murica

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
There seems to be a correlation between individual citizens and their internal domestic gun policy based on their moral compass and the general US governmental large scale foreign policy. Instead of trying other ways it always comes down to individuals strait tooling up and solving beef/angst with guns and the govt going lettuce invade, arm factions and drop bombs. Over and over again. WHAT IS REALLY THE DEAL WITH ALL THESE VIOLENT TENDENCIES? Why? Yall at the top of the food chain already just chill out......maybe this is how you got there in the first place so why stop now aye?

I got a new slogan for you Uncle Sam, forget the pledge of allegiance, roll with this: Violence: If it is not solving all your problems, then maybe you just arent using enough of it.
- 'Murica
I was just discussing this with one of my white coworkers whose from Florida...

She told me all these rural southern suburban CACs are straight up emotional pussies...

Easily triggered and can't fight, they can't throw hands but they know how to shoot daddies AR15...And that's the source of the problem in a nutshell, these demented cavelings are taught to defend themselves with guns, a gun is a problem solver...They're bread to believe their manhood is tied to the barrel of a gun, a gun will give them something they get none of which is RESPECT...Hence when they get bullied in school instead of fighting back they assemble kill lists and reach for daddies AR15...

For me with my son and the kids I teach in the gym its the direct opposite approach, beef is settled hand to hand...True power is standing in front of another man and both of us knowing I can end his life with my bare-hands if I wanted to right this second...A gun is a crutch for that inferior man to better his odds...

Last edited: