CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I went to visit some of my creole family down in Louisiana. We ended up going to a neighbors house for a party.

I get over, table laid out.

All my cousins was pointing to this one dish telling me to try that.

With this devious smirk on their faces that I ain’t catch at first cuz I was looking at all the food.

I tasted that shyt “hmm taste just like chicken.”

Everybody buss out laughing cuz I just ate Alligator penis.

Penis nikka.

Told me it was some kinda delicacy. And was like some natural viagara.

All I know is I went ham in some creole bitty that night.
:dame: I just filed a complaint to the Harlem health inspector. Multiple code violations. That meal most certainly is not served in Harlem.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Shellfish makes me queasy for some reason. I like shrimp but eating a couple makes me feel like throwing up.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
if you're hungry enough you'll try any animal
people eat snakes too

I would eat damn near any animal with the right spices and seasoning just to prove my dominance over that bytch, you gotta let these clawed and fanged little fukks know whose boss from time to time :manny:. Granted pigs and seafood are bottom feeders and you shouldnt over indulge on that but once in a while aint gon kill anybody. And with all the food scarcity that's gonna come you mfers better open yall minds up. We might not but our grandkids and great grandkids might be forced to start eating deep fried grasshoppers and tarantulas. I fukk with reptile meat Ive had turtle soup in new orleans and gator tail in florida, Im sure a komodo dragon popeyes sammich with polynesian sauce is on some :blessed: :mjlol:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Knowing folk with a fishing charter out east it's great eating. No need to ponder like it's Learning for Autonomous Robotics 101 lecture . Maine will probably be cheaper. Thank God for Maine.

:blessed:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If you don't eat either, you lost in life

Pretty sure my bloodline is a coastal west Africa nation because I love seafood like a mfer
I lost then :manny:
No animal looks appealing when it’s alive. That’s just how shyt works

Doesn’t stop me though
The shyt looks alive on the plate though

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
you should try camel op. i have a lot of money, so i can afford a certain lifestyle. i will buy a pretty good camel, feed him the best food for years, give him the best of everything. then, when the season of the feast comes, what you do is basically wait til it's sleeping, creep in there, then scare the shyt out the camel. after that, you slaughter, prepare, then feast. the release of chemicals during the fright makes them taste much better than normal. i know this sounds a little out there, but it's a real thing. look it up.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I would eat damn near any animal with the right spices and seasoning just to prove my dominance over that bytch, you gotta let these clawed and fanged little fukks know whose boss from time to time :manny:. Granted pigs and seafood are bottom feeders and you shouldnt over indulge on that but once in a while aint gon kill anybody. And with all the food scarcity that's gonna come you mfers better open yall minds up. We might not but our grandkids and great grandkids might be forced to start eating deep fried grasshoppers and tarantulas. I fukk with reptile meat Ive had turtle soup in new orleans and gator tail in florida, Im sure a komodo dragon popeyes sammich with polynesian sauce is on some :blessed: :mjlol:
Become Sauron, brehs

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Can't blame em if that's all they could find to eat back then. Mfs been eating underwater cockroaches and land cockroaches for hundreds of years. Shrimp is in the same boat. Crawfish too.

If you look up food tours on YouTube you'll see that people around the world eat anything, including mud and raw blood. That's just how the world works. A lot of them folks live way longer than most of us in America too so :yeshrug:

It is what it is

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
If you ever stop and really think about it the entire concept of eating other animals to survive is straight up crazy. Like what is socially sanctioned as acceptable and what isn't, how this differs regionally, religious bans on animals etc...

I often suspect that when we eat another creature we take on board all of the suffering and pain its experienced in its life and this in turn dulls our inner world making us more inclined to keep looking outside. Try a water fast for a fortnight and you'll see exactly what I mean but then on the flip every single thing is so nutrient stripped these days that you simply can't sustain an Ital lifestyle unless you're growing your own and modern life makes that as difficult as it possibly can if you're plugged into the System.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I wonder about mushrooms.

Some are okay to eat and some kill immediately. And they look alike!

Basically someone tried them ALL. Not the same person of course cause of the insta death thing.

But mfs understood the concept at a certain point but kept working on which ones were which.

And a mushroom has very little nutritional value if any. So all that for what?

But I buy them every week and put them in all kinds of dishes.