Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Bumbaclaat!
Cat is a delicacy where I'm from. Only for special occasions and birthdays :pachaha:
you should try camel op. i have a lot of money, so i can afford a certain lifestyle. i will buy a pretty good camel, feed him the best food for years, give him the best of everything. then, when the season of the feast comes, what you do is basically wait til it's sleeping, creep in there, then scare the shyt out the camel. after that, you slaughter, prepare, then feast. the release of chemicals during the fright makes them taste much better than normal. i know this sounds a little out there, but it's a real thing. look it up.
Chin : Chinese food, no soul food here! :damn:

Carter : I didn't say nothin' 'bout no soul food, I said you got some better food. I don't want that greasy shyt. How you gonna sell a big box of grease?:russ:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Serious question whats up with crabs and lobsters? How did this become human food?

Like seriously who was the first man to look at this thing and say, i wanna put this in my mouth...:dame:

8d178198b09d8513b80f01a5e2da36f95de61e19.gifv

b8df31cc51d68a3947eebc9172b0758e978961d3.gifv

I mean seriously. I mean this design was basically god telling us not to fck with this animal. Nature put a natural seal on these things but some caveman felt like cracking its shell and eating its meat? Was there nothing easier to eat? :dahell:

crab.gif

I know this might sound ignorant as fck, but i judge food on how closely it resembles a cow, a chicken, and tilapia. Please tell me im not bugging out for thinking its weird how these two animals(crabs/lobster) became normal human food. :hubie:
If you don't eat either, you lost in life

Pretty sure my bloodline is a coastal west Africa nation because I love seafood like a mfer
It’s a disgusting bottom feeder full of toxins. Our ppl shouldn’t eat it. We dominate hospitals. Our creator told us, it’s an abomination for us. They fed is this, just like pork to demoralize us. When we seasoned it well, they turned it into delicacies.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
lobsters aren't weird food, something like idk, crows are. i've found that the best way to catch them is to put a rock in a mcdonald's bag and lay it next to your blind, crows are smart enough to know the golden arches mean tasty fries but the only thing getting eaten is them. :eat:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lobsters aren't weird food, something like idk, crows are. i've found that the best way to catch them is to put a rock in a mcdonald's bag and lay it next to your blind, crows are smart enough to know the golden arches mean tasty fries but the only thing getting eaten is them. :eat:
Come again? :gucci:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Nobody knew that lobsters needed to be cooked either alive or immediately after death. Thats why they fed them to prisoners and poor folks. I can’t imagine what a lobster thats been done the same way as a chicken is supposed to taste like

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody knew that lobsters needed to be cooked either alive or immediately after death. Thats why they fed them to prisoners and poor folks. I can’t imagine what a lobster thats been done the same way as a chicken is supposed to taste like
Probably shytty salted halfway rotten meat.

Before refrigeration eating seafood you didn’t catch and eat immediately was a roll of the dice. Same with pork.

That’s where the religious prohibitions on seafood and pork come from.