Seven Texas men 'filmed themselves gang-raping two toddlers in bathroom of Houston's Galleria Mall where ringleader worked', cops say

Daps
Don't bother this will be forgotten and they will spew there prejudices again. Even one poster said 1/3 of child molesters are gay forgetting 2/3 is the bigger number
Except gays are only like 15% of the population so they should be way less than 1/3 of the pedophiles

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cruel and unusual punishment should be on the table for these sort of crimes. It would literally bring the country together. I know it warms my heart to see all of the proposed punishments and tortures on just the first page alone. It's really time to take the gloves off when it comes to the degenerates and wastes of life that have taken up residence in society. Liquidation is in order.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up fakkit

Ya daddy was a fakkit lmao

Except gays are only like 15% of the population so they should be way less than 1/3 of the pedophiles

1. This is a stupid argument. A minority demographic commits a minority amount of the proposed crime. Your children are statistically more likely to get assaulted by a straight person than a gay one and it’s not remotely close.

Daps
Ya daddy was a fakkit lmao

1. This is a stupid argument. A minority demographic commits a minority amount of the proposed crime. Your children are statistically more likely to get assaulted by a straight person than a gay one and it’s not remotely close.
Um no. Tell that shyt to the boys scouts of America.

If gays aren't even close to 1/3 of the population they shouldn't be committing 1/3 of the crime.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
read the title and felt whatever was said 10 pages back was what I’d say too.

fukk a fair trial just kill them and tax the fukk out their family

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um no. Tell that shyt to the boys scouts of America.

If gays aren't even close to 1/3 of the population they shouldn't be committing 1/3 of the crime.

The Boy Scouts are a literal drop in the bucket lmao. I can already tell by how you’re talking that you only keep up with this stuff based on headlines and you haven’t done actual research in this.

Child molesters are far more likely to be straight than gay. Its not an insignificant amount either.

Daps
Why do yall just post this kind of shyt here? I can’t imagine looking this kind of shyt up and mainlining this kind of news is remotely fukking healthy at all man :francis:

Like if yall are just searching for this shyt daily I can see why some of yall are so fukked up and hold such fukked up views