Seven Texas men 'filmed themselves gang-raping two toddlers in bathroom of Houston's Galleria Mall where ringleader worked', cops say

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I have worked with actual organizations that work on changing the laws, working with prosecutors, and catching these folks out of the Texas area.

There are absolutely rings of this stuff. They operate in plain sight and connect on the slightly more popular SM sites (Instagram, FB, Instagram) and then connect on stuff like Telegram, Signal, KIK, etc.

They got languages and codes to communicate to each other too and signal to each other.

I wonder how hard is it to go undercover and expose all of this? We need an entire police force dedicated to catching these sick freaks.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Jesus fcking Christ man :what:

All of them need to be thrown in barrels of acid.

SMH

That's ruined my mood.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Are these some of those migrants they are letting in and providing free housing and benefits for?

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
1. You gotta find me first :mjlol:, I'll continue posting in the meantime thank you very much

2. How many vigilantes are in society? And of them, how many of them you think are on the Coli? Come on let's be serious

1. That wasn't an actual threat but your response is telling. If you thought what I said was real and you believed I could find you, you wouldn't post.

2. I know for a fact there's plenty in society. And at least one on thecoli.

They're not nikkas running around with masks on like a anti-hero, it's the guy who sees a traffic stop that looks wrong and pulls over to record, it's the brother that has had something happen to him or a loved one and goes the extra mile to right similar wrongs when they come his way. It's the sister who gets raped and pretends to like it so the rapist will double back and walk into a trap. It's the child who's brave enough to speak up for themselves or a friend who’s being preyed upon. Those are all examples and stories that I’m personally aware of. Not everyone stands idly by while fukk shyt is happening.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Now think of all the sick fukks that aren't posting their horrific crimes against children online.