Seven Texas men 'filmed themselves gang-raping two toddlers in bathroom of Houston's Galleria Mall where ringleader worked', cops say

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
1. I don't think torture is a deterrent.

2. It's easy to call for monsters like this being tortured, when you're not the one flaying them alive. How many keyboard warriors have the stomach for it :heh:

3. Even for monsters like this, you don't want to give the government the right to torture. They'll expand that right until it's cool to torture for jaywalking.

Life imprisonment without possibility of parole. Or quick gunshot behind the ear, take them out like Ol Yeller.

1. If I told you I would take a pocket knife and make your face look like a Mr Potato Head Man toy fresh out the box if you posted again, you wouldn't be seen on the coil again if you had examples of me slicing nikkas ears, noses, and lips off.

2. You don't know who's behind these usernames and posts nor what they’re comfortable with.

3. Good point. It’d be better if vigilantes did the deed.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
There's a certain disconnect we have when reading stories like this online that make us forget this is real.

I'm seeing y'all talk about deep fakes, blaming the mothers, blaming Mexicans, and coming up with the most "creative" way to torture the people who did this for daps.

The videos were found on a deep web CP site by an Australian organization fighting against child abuse.

Based on the complaint, I do not believe the mothers were involved. He took advantage of both of them.

One of the victims was black.
One of the suspects who participated was black.

Meanwhile 3 days from now this thread will be forgotten.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
ill never understand it. at all, but sad to say that shyt is a culture. please read up on the franklin cover-up.
its a whole lot worse going on and a ton of those people are still alive and scott-free. people that are cool with torturing children

not to mention the community that was cool with those posts

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a certain disconnect we have when reading stories like this online that make us forget this is real.

I'm seeing y'all talk about deep fakes, blaming the mothers, blaming Mexicans, and coming up with the most "creative" way to torture the people who did this for daps.

The videos were found on a deep web CP site by an Australian organization fighting against child abuse.

Based on the complaint, I do not believe the mothers were involved. He took advantage of both of them.

One of the victims was black.
One of the suspects who participated was black.

Meanwhile 3 days from now this thread will be forgotten
You are absolutely right.
Reading the court document makes this all to real.
I am a grown man and this shyt gave me a nightmare. I can't imagine what the fbi agent went through

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1. If I told you I would take a pocket knife and make your face look like a Mr Potato Head Man toy fresh out the box if you posted again, you wouldn't be seen on the coil again if you had examples of me slicing nikkas ears, noses, and lips off.

2. You don't know who's behind these usernames and posts nor what they’re comfortable with.

3. Good point. It’d be better if vigilantes did the deed.

1. You gotta find me first :mjlol:, I'll continue posting in the meantime thank you very much

2. How many vigilantes are in society? And of them, how many of them you think are on the Coli? Come on let's be serious

badhat

Pro
Daps
As someone who hates facial recognition technology, this is one of the few stories in which I'm glad it exists.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had to stop reading through the documents, it made me sick to my stomach and put me in a terrible mood. These sick fukks should be fed alive to a pack of wolves who are starved.