Seven Texas men 'filmed themselves gang-raping two toddlers in bathroom of Houston's Galleria Mall where ringleader worked', cops say

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how hard is it to go undercover and expose all of this? We need an entire police force dedicated to catching these sick freaks.

This is one situation where I don’t always blame the police because I’ve worked with them. This is an issue with red tape, prosecutors not wanting to waste their time with these cases or actively defending them, and a lot of the old lawmakers not understanding how things are done with current technology because they’re dinosaurs.

Evidence has to be compiled in a very specific way for a lot of these detectives want to put in front of the prosecutors.

Dedicated resources take time and money but lawmakers and the police are a reactive resource rather than proactive. They can’t really act until after there are victims that can come forward for prosecutors. Intent should be enough when it comes to predators but cops can’t always act on it.

It’s a hard field to operate in. I had to take a break with evidence work because it was effecting my psyche.

I also tell people that hurting these people doesn’t help as much as we wish it did. You might get rid of one predator but the network of consumers, traders, traffickers, and producers is the real horror.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't bother this will be forgotten and they will spew there prejudices again. Even one poster said 1/3 of child molesters are gay forgetting 2/3 is the bigger number

It’s very frustrating when people try to push any kind of agenda into this. This isn’t a gay, straight, liberal, or conservative issue.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine all the sick shyt they did to those children when they weren’t recording.

This is why them rainbow people should not be allowed to adopt children too. Read way too many articles like this over the years.

Again, more straight people abuse children than rainbow people so shouldn’t straight people not be allowed to adopt children?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mexicans in the southwest corridor are some of the most vile human beings in this country. Houston in particular they love gang raping. I was just looking up a case from 93 where about six of them gang raped two teen girls and stomped them out

So apparently a bunch of black fags were in the video as offenders and the second toddler was black. :beli: Do not read the court document on this it’s beyond sickening. These degenerates deserve a special place in hell

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Props to Deshyt head in Florida for making shyt like this eligible for death. Only if Texas had done the same. These men need to die and die soon.