Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That there's something called a particle horizon. Basically there are some things in the night sky that we simply cannot see no matter how powerful our telescopes become....because there hasn't been enough time for it's light to reach.

Static in old televisions is the echo of the big bang so to speak.

That the Hubble Ultra Deep Field actually looked back a good 13 billion years into the past.

That the nearest start to our planet outside of the Sun is so far away, we always see it as it was 4 plus years ago. Also it's so tiny and dim you need a powerful telescope to see it. Yet Beetlegeuse is 500 light years away and you can see it with the naked eye. Imagine how big this star is brehs. When this thing finally blows into a supernova we won't know it for 5 generations. shyt like that blows my mind.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
lg.gif

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
That there's something called a particle horizon. Basically there are some things in the night sky that we simply cannot see no matter how powerful our telescopes become....because there hasn't been enough time for it's light to reach.

Static in old televisions is the echo of the big bang so to speak.

That the Hubble Ultra Deep Field actually looked back a good 13 billion years into the past.

That the nearest start to our planet outside of the Sun is so far away, we always see it as it was 4 plus years ago. Also it's so tiny and dim you need a powerful telescope to see it. Yet Beetlegeuse is 500 light years away and you can see it with the naked eye. Imagine how big this star is brehs. When this thing finally blows into a supernova we won't know it for 5 generations. shyt like that blows my mind.

Yea that shyt is crazy. What a tiny little spec we are.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
-There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on this entire planet:merchant:

-Aside from horses and dogs, humans are the best endurance runners in the animal kingdom. This is why we could chase prey for hours through the heat until they were eventually tired out, then attack the exhausted beast.

A bacterial virus ACTUALLY looks like this in real life:wtf:
screen_shot_2011-11-09_at_5.31.04_pm1320881488855.png
phage.jpg
virus_turntable_0001.jpg5cd32b6c-917e-423d-8506-00d352723063Large-1.jpg

-The Tuskeegee experiment was real and documented:wtf: (I always thought it was a conspiracy theory)

-There used to be a wealthy all-black metropolis in the U.S with 600+ businesses, 21 restaurants, 30 grocers, its own hospital, 2 theatres, its own airport, a bank, law offices, libraries and its own school system. All black-owned and operated.:dwillhuh:
-. In 1921 it was firebombed to the ground by an army of KKK led cacs, and 100+ were systematically shot to death and hung in a genocide massacre; one of the biggest terrorist attacks in American history. Briefly acknowledged in school history books as a "race riot".:rudy:

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The human genome, the genetic code in each human cell, contains 23 DNA molecules each containing from 500 thousand to 2.5 million nucleotide pairs. DNA molecules of this size are 1.7 to 8.5 cm long when uncoiled, or about 5 cm on average.

You have about 10 trillion cells in your body, so if you stretched the DNA in all the cells out, end to end, they'd stretch over 744 million miles. The moon is only about 250,000 miles away, so all your DNA would stretch to the moon and back alomst 1500 times. The sun is 93,000,000 miles away, so your DNA would reach there and back about 4 times!

:whew:
star-trek-mind-blown.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Dig breh. It's was not just Christopher Columbus. He is the frontman for the Roman Catholic Church and Roman Zionism in this endeavor. His name even means anointed messenger, anointed with holy spirit.

And when he landed in present day Haiti, he built a fort called La Navidad (the nativity) of out a ship called the Santa Maria. Cmon son. What are the chances?

Then all the Western European Catholic countries, mainly Portugal, Spain, France, Britain and the Deutsch get to divide up America between themselves fighting wars and signing treaties to steal the land. And the USA adopts a Catholic (universal) motto of E. Pluribus Unum (from many one) after poor ass white people were roused to fight against their king, to mask the founding of the "Catholic" Empire in America. Hell even the name America comes from a Latin Catholic priest named Amerigo Vespucci.

If you really look into Christo-fera Columb-os you'll begin to wonder. And his Book of Prophecy is even trippier. So you should wonder what exactly a Knight of Columbus is, and what their true MO would be.

Breh how does Christopher Columbus mean "anointed messenger"?

Plus if I'm not mistaken when the English and the Dutch got into the Latin America game they were already leaning towards Protestantism, weren't they?
:pachaha: the protestant reformation had upended the catholic church in holland and england 60-70 years before they even set up shop in the americas

and amerigo vespucci was not a priest :mjlol:

knights of columbus was founded by catholics who saw columbus as a hero at a time when catholics were seen in the US as dirty foreign papists and were barred from freemasonry temples :dead: that's why this idea of a catholic empire is so insanely stupid

the state of maryland was created specifically as a safe haven for catholics in north america because they were getting strung up for not believing in jesus properly

e pluribus unum is from Heraclitus, who pre-dated Socrates :laff:

here's a fact that blew my mind, although it shouldn't have:

post something on the internet and people will believe it without hesitation