Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The miniscular Owl on the top/right corner of the Dollar Bill:whoo::lupe:

...folding up a $20 Bills you get the image of the Twin Towers burning:ohhh::mindblown:

Xmas Ornaments stem from burnt Wiccans guts hung on Trees in the Colonial Days:demonic::birdman:

That Owl is Morloch breh. When powerful folks go to Bohemian Grove they worship a large statue of Morloch.

As far as Christmas, it has heavy pagan origins. Not surprised. Even applying a date to Jesus' birth is pagan in and of itself. The Bible doesn't pin down a date.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The "Happy Birthday" song is copyrighted:wow:
I found this out years ago bored as hell... From watching the commentary on fukkin State Property of all movies (mind blowing in itself lol.) It's expensive as hell to use so movies on a short budget just usually show a celebration,candles/cake,etc.

I think they said Micheal Jackson owned it at that time too.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:comeon:You think it's a coincidence that NASA (which is powered by witchcraft) sent a probe to Pluto during the Shemitah?

True indeed plenty of Nasa missions ate surrounded by occult practices and rituals.

Nasa was founded by Withcraft occult dudes.

Saturn is the god of the earth during these ages as The Vatican and other occult groups worship Saturn.

The cube in Mecca represents Saturn.

The 12 tribes of Isis Ra El all migrated to West Africa and South.

Majority of African Americans are descendants

The first castles are in Africa

Majority of Kings and Queens in Europe during Medieval times etc... were African who got whitewashed and ran out.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
True indeed plenty of Nasa missions ate surrounded by occult practices and rituals.

Nasa was founded by Withcraft occult dudes.

Saturn is the god of the earth during these ages as The Vatican and other occult groups worship Saturn.

The cube in Mecca represents Saturn.

The 12 tribes of Isis Ra El all migrated to West Africa and South.

Majority of African Americans are descendants

The first castles are in Africa

Majority of Kings and Queens in Europe during Medieval times etc... were African who got whitewashed and ran out.
:ohhh:

if you dont stop posting this daft bullshyt :mjlol:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ohhh:

if you dont stop posting this daft bullshyt :mjlol:

Read breh and research history shyt in the books and civilization records but you dudes don't read. It's not that hard to search NASA founders not that hard to search then migration or even read Olaudah Equiano slave narrative about his ancestors were one of the true Jews not that hard to research west african tribes and still see the customs today.

Read and not being ignorant

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Read breh and research history shyt in the books and civilization records but you dudes don't read. It's not that hard to search NASA founders not that hard to search then migration or even read Olaudah Equiano slave narrative about his ancestors were one of the true Jews not that hard to research west african tribes and still see the customs today.

Read and not being ignorant
learn how to put a got damn sentence together please. i feel drunk when i read your responses

i've forgotten more than you could ever learn, fukk outta here with your youtube angelfire research

out here doing the devil's work spreading false information just because it's glossier and sexier than the truth :camby:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
learn how to put a got damn sentence together please. i feel drunk when i read your responses

i've forgotten more than you could ever learn, fukk outta here with your youtube angelfire research

out here doing the devil's work spreading false information just because it's glossier and sexier than the truth :camby:

Youtube research smh from an outsider you look like an idiot. I have nothing more to say. You would of had my respect if you asked for resources or books pertaining to the information provided. So much ignorance.

Sorry for not writing in coherent sentences as I do not value the thought of creating sentences as I am typing on a smart phone from my desk when I have the opportunity.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Planets are big as fukk, yet all of them (in this solar system ) can fit between earth and the moon.
Just think about that shyt, and the planets are big as fukk
Burger King offering 2 for $5. Two specialty sandwiches for the price of $5.

burger-king-two-for-5-dollars-promo-july-2013.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Youtube research smh from an outsider you look like an idiot. I have nothing more to say. You would of had my respect if you asked for resources or books pertaining to the information provided. So much ignorance.

Sorry for not writing in coherent sentences as I do not value the thought of creating sentences as I am typing on a smart phone from my desk when I have the opportunity.
we know :francis: