Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Let's chill with the back and fourth. What do you believe is false in what was mention?

NASA being founded by occult practitioners :francis:

the vatican does not worship saturn :aicmon: im not close to catholic nor am i above criticizing the vatican but i also have a strong sense of discernment wrought by years of critical research

the kaaba probably has some pre-islamic roots, could be saturn, but over time it's been prominent in countless belief systems, the most recent being islam. muhammad smashed all the idols being worshipped there, so to say it definitively represents one ancient belief is disingenuous

tracking the 12 tribes tho :why: do you have any idea how reductive you're being?

first castles in africa? depends on what you call a castle, the word itself is derived from roots denoting a fortified town. so in a general sense, yeah, i guess? humans started in africa so it's logical to assume the first fortified strongholds were there

medieval kings were either africans who got whitewashed or got ran out :jbhmm: noble and royal genealogy is widely available, there is definitely african influence in southern european kingdoms from islamic conquest, but before that, there were roman rulers and before and after that, germanic and saxon and frankish fiefdoms, so acting like the house of windsor and tudor stomped out the rightful african rulers of europe is just...false. territory changes hands over time

pretty much all you posted was either rightwing conspiracy garbage, smart dumb bullshyt or vague references to conceivable facts with no actual backing to them

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
That Michael Jordan made 49.7 % of his shots. Literally HALF

That's impressive, considering how many shots he actually took and the type of shots he was relied on to take.

For reference Kobe Bryant's career shooting % is 45.1%.

Lebron, who is much larger than Jordan was and in theory should have a better post up game, is at 49.6%.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
376554_v1.jpg

Yet some people still don't believe in a creator.....

:jbhmm:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's impressive, considering how many shots he actually took and the type of shots he was relied on to take.

For reference Kobe Bryant's career shooting % is 45.1%.

Lebron, who is much larger than Jordan was and in theory should have a better post up game, is at 49.6%.
That's the amazing stat.You have a 50-50 shot of making them anyway,but to make exactly half is mind boggling.Basketball isn't an easy sport,you literally have to pick your shots wisely.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
NASA being founded by occult practitioners :francis:

the vatican does not worship saturn :aicmon: im not close to catholic nor am i above criticizing the vatican but i also have a strong sense of discernment wrought by years of critical research

the kaaba probably has some pre-islamic roots, could be saturn, but over time it's been prominent in countless belief systems, the most recent being islam. muhammad smashed all the idols being worshipped there, so to say it definitively represents one ancient belief is disingenuous

tracking the 12 tribes tho :why: do you have any idea how reductive you're being?

first castles in africa? depends on what you call a castle, the word itself is derived from roots denoting a fortified town. so in a general sense, yeah, i guess? humans started in africa so it's logical to assume the first fortified strongholds were there

medieval kings were either africans who got whitewashed or got ran out :jbhmm: noble and royal genealogy is widely available, there is definitely african influence in southern european kingdoms from islamic conquest, but before that, there were roman rulers and before and after that, germanic and saxon and frankish fiefdoms, so acting like the house of windsor and tudor stomped out the rightful african rulers of europe is just...false. territory changes hands over time

pretty much all you posted was either rightwing conspiracy garbage, smart dumb bullshyt or vague references to conceivable facts with no actual backing to them

Going to keep it simple research
Jack Parsons
Werner Von Braun
But while you at it research Aliester Crowley Wilfred Talbot Smith Ron Hubbard. There is more not counting the numbers of mission the designs of the headquarters etc... You have to remember majority of NASA personnel were Nazi`s who were deep into that shyt.

Saturn topic is toone much I will have to create an entire thread. Just start on this link if you need cross reference books etc.. let me know
Saturn Worship/Black Cube Symbolism

Let me reword 12 tribes and let's just say Jews breh I will give you one tribe to research and you go on your own to find the truth because you are label me as a liar. The Lemba tribe of South Africa. Remember when the Jewish faith people got ran out they migrated to Yemen Ethiopia West and Southe Africa. Historical fact. Read the history of some these civilizations they mention it as well.

Dude just type Castles and Africa enough said. Remember breh Europe got civilized by Africansome and the structure of kings not Queens come from Africa. shyt even the last names such as Moore Morris etc... invasions and wars threw them out. I got a fun fact for you to research. ELVES AND PYGMIES.

Remember Europeans majority comes from the Caucasus mountain area in Asia.

This is all documented breh. Please get back to the threads people and sorry I am typing from a tablet now.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Going to keep it simple research
Jack Parsons
Werner Von Braun
But while you at it research Aliester Crowley Wilfred Talbot Smith Ron Hubbard. There is more not counting the numbers of mission the designs of the headquarters etc... You have to remember majority of NASA personnel were Nazi`s who were deep into that shyt.

Saturn topic is toone much I will have to create an entire thread. Just start on this link if you need cross reference books etc.. let me know
Saturn Worship/Black Cube Symbolism

Let me reword 12 tribes and let's just say Jews breh I will give you one tribe to research and you go on your own to find the truth because you are label me as a liar. The Lemba tribe of South Africa. Remember when the Jewish faith people got ran out they migrated to Yemen Ethiopia West and Southe Africa. Historical fact. Read the history of some these civilizations they mention it as well.

Dude just type Castles and Africa enough said. Remember breh Europe got civilized by Africansome and the structure of kings not Queens come from Africa. shyt even the last names such as Moore Morris etc... invasions and wars threw them out. I got a fun fact for you to research. ELVES AND PYGMIES.

Remember Europeans majority comes from the Caucasus mountain area in Asia.

This is all documented breh. Please get back to the threads people and sorry I am typing from a tablet now.
go head bruh

all of this is so wrong, but you've made up your mind

the time i've wasted here is what i deserve for arguing with someone who doesn't even know what research method he should be employing where

enjoy your myths breh, i was very entertained by them at age 14 too

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
go head bruh

all of this is so wrong, but you've made up your mind

the time i've wasted here is what i deserve for arguing with someone who doesn't even know what research method he should be employing where

enjoy your myths breh, i was very entertained by them at age 14 too

How breh explain to me? Explain Horsey

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How breh explain to me? Explain Horsey
there is absolutely no credible research on anything you've stated

the people who write this stuff wouldn't touch something as basic as peer review, even in their own circles, if for nothing else than they don't even know how to go about doing it

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Portland is in Oregon. I thought it was in Canada til I was like 14. shyt just sounds Canadian. :yeshrug:

Not gonna lie, Portland legit sounds like a Canadian city.

When I found out how little we've explored space and how big it is.
Just thinking about you, as a person compared with thegrand scheme of the universe... It's humbling. :wow::wow::wow:

-if you were to fire a bullet in the vacuum of space, it wouldn't slow down or stop or change course (no forces like gravity or atmosphere to effect it) til it hits something. It will be hurtling through space at the same speed on the same trajectory for eternity til it hits an asteroid or planet or something. When I thought about that as a kid I was :dwillhuh: at the craziness of it.

Edit: I also thought that racial demographics across America were like the two cities I was raised in (NYC and LA). I come to find out there's (give or take) 5% of Asians in America and 13% Black folks.
Damn, I was stupid. :snoop: