Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The miniscular Owl on the top/right corner of the Dollar Bill:whoo::lupe:

...fold up a $20 bill and you get the image of the Twin Towers burning:ohhh::mindblown:

Xmas Ornaments stem from burnt Wiccans guts hung on trees in the Colonial Days:demonic::birdman:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
The-word-bed-looks-like-a-bed.jpg

Strangers-to-our-Parents.jpg

Mind-blowing-Facts-5.jpg

facts5.jpg

mind-blowing-facts-hats-off.png

Top-19-Mind-Blowing-Facts-009.jpg

b0e7128b1f5df74cd9c5cd7472c37d0f93164b7f.jpg

a-Disney-Facts-10.jpg

mind_blowing_facts_06.jpg

So+was+it+kinda+like+what+happened+with+rdj+legolas+_e42107da32950727aee265de29b33d07.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Also I was at the in laws :scusthov: and I overheard someone talking about how dangerous this world is and how you can't go anywhere and ww3 can happen any day and it's the worst time to be alive because of terrorists.

But back when these people were kids they had the cold war and the Cuban missle crisis. Basically at the brink of all out nuclear war. Before that ww2 and ww1. The Spanish flu. Etc.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
another space one

There are 10 times more stars in the night sky than grains of sand in the world's deserts and beaches, scientists say. Astronomers have worked out that there are 70 thousand million million million - or seven followed by 22 zeros - stars visible from the Earth through telescopes.

:lupe:

First post yall but im a science geek-

Even cooler is that that number can be almost 150 times more because the observable universe is far smaller than the estimated size of the universe. We have yet to make a telescope strong enough to see beyond 92billion light years diameter. Also cool fun fact is that the stars at the edge of our observable universe are approximately 92 billion light years away, and their light takes 92 billion years to reach us. So in a way when you look at a star 5million light years away.... Your looking at light that was emitted 5 million light years ago and is just now reaching us. So your kinda looking into the past. If your looking at a supernova 10 million light years away, that star at this exact moment may have already completely perished and no longer exists but we are still observing its collapse.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Even cooler is that that number can be almost 150 times more because the observable universe is far smaller than the estimated size of the universe. We have yet to make a telescope strong enough to see beyond 92billion light years diameter. Also cool fun fact is that the stars at the edge of our observable universe are approximately 92 billion light years away, and their light takes 92 billion years to reach us. So in a way when you look at a star 5million light years away.... Your looking at light that was emitted 5 million light years ago and is just now reaching us. So your kinda looking into the past. If your looking at a supernova 10 million light years away, that star at this exact moment may have already completely perished and no longer exists but we are still observing its collapse.
yeah shyt is wild

the pillars of creation dont even exist anymore

1280x720--Xo.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Up until I was 11 I thought black people made up at least 50% of Americas population. I grew up around mostly black people.

Lol. 11? shytted .I just found that out a few years ago. That's what growing up in Baltimore does to you. I knew there were more white people but I didn't know they outnumbered us like that.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Man, dis space shyt is amazin and terrifyin all at da same time.:wow::francis: