'Shazam' explains how to put on muscle in a short amount of time : "Eat...."

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
To those saying steroids aren't a magic potion, we get it. But it's the extra 10% in aesthetics marketed to everyday men that we bust our asses for but will never achieve.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how much you know. But I know for a fact people can eat like shyt and still have crazy physiques with the help of drugs.

That's all I was saying.

But you have to workout.

Food isn't bad. An abundance of food without working out is bad.

For instance you can eat pizza everyday from pizza Hut, papa John's, domino's.

You will get carbs (crust), fats and dairy (cheese) and protein (meat) and even vegetables.

1 to 2 slices can be 300-400 calories. If you're eating 5-6 slices a day, let's say 2 for breakfast, lunch and dinner .you'll be OK. Your won't end up on my 600lb life. Assuming your drinking water, walking around. Not washing it down with coke, sitting at a computer for 8 hours then going home and sitting in front of the TV then sleeping.

To be honest you can eat a whopper value meal with fries and a coke everyday if the rest of your diet is clean and you work out. And you wouldn't have to kill yourself in the gym today have a nice physique.

And eating pizza all day and a burger King value meal everyday while maintaining a decent physique and not being flabby and sick can be done without using steroids or drugs!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
dude is honestly not that big to me. u dont need roids to look like this. i guess since he was a skinny guy to begin and this is his first time lifting his results seem more dramatic.
Exactly

In fact, if you’re brand new to lifting is when you actually put on the most mass. Most roid users are already big and use it to go PAST their peak.

Dude looks ordinary outside the suit

How tf did non-lifters turn this into a thread about steroids, i have no clue