Should Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer been in EndGame & Infinity War?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Seeing that Adam ends Thanos and how important the surfer was instead of having Captain Marvel, I mean I get that Captain Marvel will be instrumental in the cosmos/galactic/space arena but in terms of what she did in EndGame she wasn't needed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wishful but if that’s the case I wish Wolverine, Punisher, Doom, Luke Cage and many others were in it to..... but they weren’t and I’m at peace with it.

Plus that question being asked of “where do they go from there? How do you too Endgame?”

Well there you go for the next Phase.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Wishful but if that’s the case I wish Wolverine, Punisher, Doom, Luke Cage and many others were in it to..... but they weren’t and I’m at peace with it.

Plus that question being asked of “where do they go from there? How do you too Endgame?”

Well there you go for the next Phase.
yeah but those 2 are connected to the story, everyone else you named would be used for filler

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I figured they kinda planned on using Adam somewhere

1. Adam's coc00n in Thor

2. The leader of the Sovereign (the gold chicks) in GotG 2 swore revenge via a weapon/creation of hers that she was going to call "Adam" in a post credits scene

3. Adam's recent comic book minor push, where he was reborn as a flat out white dude with a buzzcut hair style

but they didn't, so :yeshrug:

It's fine, though. Marvel's "B-Tier" movie characters were all revamped prior to their movie debuts. Adam is damn near Marvel's cosmic version of Doctor Who. Lotta history, lotta dying and being reborn as a different character but not. Lotta super high end cosmic fukkery.

Prolly was hard trying to trim all of that down and making him a character worthy to fukk up Thanos' life in two movies.

Plus nobody but Adam's die hard fans would've taken well to Adam moving all the headlining heroes and villains like chess pieces.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Should get Brad Pitt for Adam Warlock or gosling (but he dont do sequels) so definitely alexander skarsgård