Should Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer been in EndGame & Infinity War?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No

Nobody care about that corny ass army man toy wrapped in tin foil nor his wack ass surfboard

Surfers story could be epic if done right, having to sacrifice his soul to become the harbringer of death to protect his loved ones and people. Having his very being wiped and only to gradually regain who he is and the realisation that he is responsible for countless billions/trillions of lives getting snuffed out. Then his rebellion against this abstract universal force that he could never really win against.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
RT. We can forget about Nova and Adam Warlock appearing now that marvel has the Fantastic Four and X-Men back.
:mjcry:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Surfers story could be epic if done right, having to sacrifice his soul to become the harbringer of death to protect his loved ones and people. Having his very being wiped and only to gradually regain who he is and the realisation that he is responsible for countless billions/trillions of lives getting snuffed out. Then his rebellion against this abstract universal force that he could never really win against.
Main question is no. They pulled it off with neither & it was epic.

:ohhh: This though. This sounds like a great introduction/origin.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The way the movie ended up being, no. And I'm saying that as a person that was hoping we got all kinds of new shyt in endgame, but I'm more than happy with what it was. It was a nice close to the first 21 films. Anyways, I think Josh Hartnett should be Adam Warlock. I really liked him in Penny Dreadful.

(and I miss Penny Dreadful...show was flames :mjcry:)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ain't this title a spoiler ? Haven't seen endgame yet but I was expecting warlock since they teased him.
If you consider mentioning something that has nothing to do with a movie a spoiler , than yes.
For normal people though, no.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
If you consider mentioning something that has nothing to do with a movie a spoiler , than yes.
For normal people though, no.

Saying which characters appear or don't appear in a movie should be consider a spoiler if that character has been teased in a previous movie.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Saying which characters appear or don't appear in a movie should be consider a spoiler if that character has been teased in a previous movie.
That was more an easter egg than a tease. By this logic, saying that Miles Morales isn't in the movie is also a spoiler.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
That was more an easter egg than a tease. By this logic, saying that Miles Morales isn't in the movie is also a spoiler.

Was Morales shown in any shape , in an mcu movie prior to endgame ? I cant remember but if he was then I do consider it a spoiler as well.

That's like you expecting a death,character or event to happen in a movie based on previous clues/signs and then someone tells you that doesn't happen , then it was spoiled to you because now you know that ain't happening.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Was Morales shown in any shape , in an mcu movie prior to endgame ? I cant remember but if he was then I do consider it a spoiler as well.

That's like you expecting a death,character or event to happen in a movie based on previous clues/signs and then someone tells you that doesn't happen , then it was spoiled to you because now you know that ain't happening.
No, and neither was Warlock. :dahell: