Should Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer been in EndGame & Infinity War?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
it would make more sense for quasar than it would surfer. norrin comes with a big ass attachement

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Nah...if it wasnt leading to a movie about them asap then it would have been pointless...you saw how they had to basically put Danvers on a bus and shoehorn her in at the same damn time!!:damn:

Im more upset at them having Mysterio as the harbinger of the multiverse arc...wtf if yall gonna just shoehorn a damn high tech damn magician in how could it not be Doom?:dahell::dahell::dahell:
But in Feige we trust:hubie:...for now:usure:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Nah...if it wasnt leading to a movie about them asap then it would have been pointless...you saw how they had to basically put Danvers on a bus and shoehorn her in at the same damn time!!:damn:

Im more upset at them having Mysterio as the harbinger of the multiverse arc...wtf if yall gonna just shoehorn a damn high tech damn magician in how could it not be Doom?:dahell::dahell::dahell:
But in Feige we trust:hubie:...for now:usure:

Fox still had the rights to Doom until recently.

Im thinking in the post credit to the new Spiderman - we should see an Xmen / Fanstastic Four vortex open up and show Doom or Magneto or Prof. X

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Wishful but if that’s the case I wish Wolverine, Punisher, Doom, Luke Cage and many others were in it to..... but they weren’t and I’m at peace with it.

Plus that question being asked of “where do they go from there? How do you too Endgame?”

Well there you go for the next Phase.
Wasn’t it leaked Avengers vs X-men is the next phase

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wishful but if that’s the case I wish Wolverine, Punisher, Doom, Luke Cage and many others were in it to..... but they weren’t and I’m at peace with it.

Plus that question being asked of “where do they go from there? How do you too Endgame?”

Well there you go for the next Phase.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They pretty much confirmed they're saving Warlock for Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

As far as Surfer, they only recently got the rights and there was no reason to waste that character on a random cameo.