Should Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer been in EndGame & Infinity War?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Warlock is a lock for GOTG3.

As far as SS, they just got the rights a month and a half ago.

I actually think they could squeeze in a cool intro to Surfer in GOTG3.

What if at the end, the Guardians on their next quest visit a distant planet and land on Zenn-La.

They meet briefly with the locals, shoot the shyt and meet a pre Surfer Norrin Radd.

They leave.

Then the after credits scene show back to Zenn-La when suddenly they all look upward. And Galactus is coming. You just see a silhouette or outline of him.

Movie ends.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Warlock is a lock for GOTG3.

As far as SS, they just got the rights a month and a half ago.

I actually think they could squeeze in a cool intro to Surfer in GOTG3.

What if at the end, the Guardians on their next quest visit a distant planet and land on Zenn-La.

They meet briefly with the locals, shoot the shyt and meet a pre Surfer Norrin Radd.

They leave.

Then the after credits scene show back to Zenn-La when suddenly they all look upward. And Galactus is coming. You just see a silhouette or outline of him.

Movie ends.

I definitely hope Gunn gets to direct Silver and Galactus in a full movie regardless of GotG3.

I figure Beta Ray is a lock for some kind of cameo in GotG now.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Naw movie watchers don't want to see some random character show up and start bossing the avengers around. Movie goers want Stark and Rogers to be the leaders, they probably don't even know who warlock is

Exactly.

Ain't this title a spoiler ? Haven't seen endgame yet but I was expecting warlock since they teased him.

:mjlol: I haven't seen Endgame either.

How is it a spoiler when you know they don't have room for Adam or Surfer backstories? They shoehorned Carol in as a new character and she got a whole movie to tell you who she was.

You expected them to show up and beat Thanos and bounce like Ghost Rider did Galactus in that shytty FF cartoon? :francis: