Should he let his first biological son back into his life?

Daps
Y'all acting like 12 is 3. I fully would've known the decision I would've been making at 12.

that explains why he shows up later on talking about "hey dad"

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The story is fake but it does make me question what I would do.

The situation wouldn't get that far because I just wouldn't sign over my parental rights. It is hard for me to imagine being swayed by kid's opinion in a situation like that because they lack the experience and maturity to consider the weight of their decisions.

If I did make the decision, I probably would close the door in his face. It is fukked up but, in order to get over the suicidal thoughts, you'd have to kill the hope of ever reuniting with son. That process comes with a closed heart.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This dummy made the decision to sign over his rights as a parent based on his 12-year old saying he wanted him to...

Dumb ass, ain't no sympathy from me. So yes, this 46-year old man, real or imagined, should grow the fukk up and rectify his relationship with his son. fukking idiot...

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
Turned that shyt off when he said he was working full time and studying full time.

We bush single mums for that.
We bushing single dads for that too.

:camby:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Oh yeah, another thing that makes this hard to believe is just that a stepfather successfully buying his stepson's love.
From how things usually go there's nothing that can trump actually being the real parent and I know people who've stepped in and did more than the actual parent and that still didn't replace the kid's love or yearning for their parent and I'm talking about how difficult it is to compete with a deadbeat so I'd imagine it would be impossible to alienate a father who has been there. Like Yeah the kid might enjoy playing his stepfathers game system or going here or there but he's going to want to just spend time with his real father.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH