Six Ways Single Mothers Can Raise A Sorry Black Man

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you can't communicate w/a certain sector of black women talking to them like normal humans. :yeshrug: you have to scold and degrade them like infants just to get them to listen.

it's very unfortunate but this is the truth.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you can't communicate w/a certain sector of black women talking to them like normal humans. :yeshrug: you have to scold and degrade them like infants just to get them to listen.

I don't agree with this. The problem is that there are not enough of us talking to the lower sector like they are human. What good has insulting lower classes done? Black incarceration numbers are up, unemployment is up and high school graduation numbers are down; You can be firm and realistic WITHOUT belittling people. I don't blame them for shunning these condescending remarks. We need more people that approach communities with a heart and compassion for the socioeconomic conditions. Agency, my brehs. its the progressive way and we will see gains.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with this. The problem is that there are not enough of us talking to the lower sector like they are human. What good has insulting lower classes done? Black incarceration numbers are up, unemployment is up and high school graduation numbers are down; You can be firm and realistic WITHOUT belittling people. I don't blame them for shunning these condescending remarks. We need more people that approach communities with a heart and compassion for the socioeconomic conditions. Agency, my brehs. its the progressive way and we will see gains.

whatever, breh. i've seen it and done it enough to know what actually works.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

the black community is poisoned. we are literally destructive to individuals who are compassionate and understanding, and we tend to try to take advantage of those types until their fed up and no longer want to deal with us.

poverty has created mental disease all over the black community and it'll take radical changes to even begin to repair and heal the people suffering from these diseases.

we have murders in our community who are the most loving, caring people when their in the comforts of their own families, but when they're in the streets, they're able to kill other black people and think nothing of it after coming home had taking a shower.

I'm not saying belittle people, but if the tactic works to get a REAL dialogue going where you can show people the error in their ways, then by all means, use whatever tactics available.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the black community is poisoned. we are literally destructive to individuals who are compassionate and understanding, and we tend to try to take advantage of those types until their fed up and no longer want to deal with us.

poverty has created mental disease all over the black community and it'll take radical changes to even begin to repair and heal the people suffering from these diseases.

we have murders in our community who are the most loving, caring people when their in the comforts of their own families, but when they're in the streets, they're able to kill other black people and think nothing of it after coming home had taking a shower.

I'm not saying belittle people, but if the tactic works to get a REAL dialogue going where you can show people the error in their ways, then by all means, use whatever tactics available.

Then we are both saying the same thing. This is exactly what I said throughout the post. That article at the beginning of the thread is against what we are both saying.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
He had a stepdad that wifed a single mom, which made him a better man. Thats funny since so many here say to stay away from single moms.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is this shyt real?

Single-Mothers-e1388694798215.jpg
:russ: