Slowbucks Says Lloyd Banks Has Hits But Doesn't Wanna Put Them Out, He's Afraid Of His Fan Reactions

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he scrapped his original gangsta grillz with features with a lot of hot artists, because he was afraid of what his fans might think. Thats why he's been keeping strictly NY on the last 4 mixtapes.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
RxsTB3e.png

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Banks wants to be a respected MC more than he wants the popularity, but what he doesn't realize is hip hop is a popularity contest. Most "Hip Hop Fans" don't respect artist legacies integrity, they praise "relevance" and accomplishments. Thats why Jay-Z and Eminem can continue to drop garbage and sub par music and still get praised.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I wanna hear the original Gangsta Grillz :banderas: I bet that shyt is crazy :whew:

I'm glad someone close to him spoke on Banks. My nikka got hits on deck and he working but he just cares more about his core fans opinions then the popularity.

But as a real fan I would support Banks if he tried to get some type of mainstream appeal without selling out because he deserves it for all the free classics he's given us. & the thing is he's capable of pulling off music like that.

I Don't Deserve You is a perfect example

Got that mainstream appeal but it's classic Banks talkin bout hoes

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Man fukk the fans...I mean yea do your thing but don't let what they may or may not think stop you from getting your just due. If nikkas can't respect the "hits" then they can't respect the fact that he has gone so fukking hard for his fanbase since the g-unit hype died down when he really didn't have much reason to...for FREE.

I got love for the gesture but fukk that.