Slowbucks Says Lloyd Banks Has Hits But Doesn't Wanna Put Them Out, He's Afraid Of His Fan Reactions

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Like a bunch of posters already said, his core fans wouldn't mind if he released this stuff. We all want to see him do well, especially after all the heat he's put out the past six years; he deserves it. The quality of his music has been through the roof, so I assume these tracks would meet the standards he's been setting.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still tryna figure out what happened to that track Juelz said he had with Banks, Fab and Kiss on it called "New York" with the Estelle sample

Jadakiss verse leaked ages ago but the full never dropped

The Meek Mill/Banks record never leaked..

the Gucci/Banks record is going on 4 years without leaking..

Banks/Curren$y must've been for the original Gangsta Grillz like Banks/Big Krit and Banks/Yo Gotti/Lil Durk was

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
RxsTB3e.png
:dead: this smiley is wild funny, shyt caught me off guard

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I wanna hear the original Gangsta Grillz :banderas: I bet that shyt is crazy :whew:

I'm glad someone close to him spoke on Banks. My nikka got hits on deck and he working but he just cares more about his core fans opinions then the popularity.

But as a real fan I would support Banks if he tried to get some type of mainstream appeal without selling out because he deserves it for all the free classics he's given us. & the thing is he's capable of pulling off music like that.

I Don't Deserve You is a perfect example

Got that mainstream appeal but it's classic Banks talkin bout hoes

I flipped that song something smooth...i think if he could've had that beat and released it...it would've been a bigger song. If you want it...i'll pm you a link.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some people aren't in the right position to launch from, if that's the case the song is better to be held onto until you got all your ducks in a row`

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Banks one of my fav rappers along side styles p fif and X . Cold corner one of my fav tapes of his .

My nikka said
I know ya kind, get disrespected and let it slide
Naahh That ain't the cloth that I was ripped from
You talk a lot of shyt son. - You betta have a big gun
Just add em up and pick one :wow::wow:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still tryna figure out what happened to that track Juelz said he had with Banks, Fab and Kiss on it called "New York" with the Estelle sample

Jadakiss verse leaked ages ago but the full never dropped

The Meek Mill/Banks record never leaked..

the Gucci/Banks record is going on 4 years without leaking..

Banks/Curren$y must've been for the original Gangsta Grillz like Banks/Big Krit and Banks/Yo Gotti/Lil Durk was

Meek Mill still got that record it's called Lights Camera Action.

He put an instagram pic of records he's not long ago got and that was on there

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Banks dropped lyrical ny shyt, cats would sleep on it. If he drop hits, they'd hate on it.

while wack ass rappers from the South and Chicago can drop their garbage music with their retarded lyrics and people swear they run the game.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Seems like Banks wants to be a respected MC more than he wants the popularity, but what he doesn't realize is hip hop is a popularity contest. Most "Hip Hop Fans" don't respect artist legacies integrity, they praise "relevance" and accomplishments. Thats why Jay-Z and Eminem can continue to drop garbage and sub par music and still get praised.
at the same time though...

winning the popularity contest is an artist like Drake. I'm from Toronto, don't hate the guy, like some of his stuff but he's the rapping Craig David.

Lets be real, real music, with meaningful content rarely does numbers. Even Good Kid Mad City was outsold by Nothing Was The Same in a shorter amount of time