Slowbucks Says Lloyd Banks Has Hits But Doesn't Wanna Put Them Out, He's Afraid Of His Fan Reactions

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
We all know he has the ability to have hits on his own so you have to respect this. I want him to release these songs, but im not one of those people who shyt on artist for making "pop" songs so I'm certainly not going to shyt on him for not wanting to either. His last tapes plus this comment makes me respect the hell out of him. Especially since hes had a taste of super stardom and chooses to do this.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Banks the realist
aAwD8gB.png

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Im confused here, it sounds like typical rapper/marketing/hype man bullshyt to me honestly.

If they are FANS of Lloyd Banks then they will give his music a good chance and most likely be into what he does. He can't switch his style up so much to where it's a completely different artist just because of his voice. He can't exactly start going the singing Drake route so I don't see what the problem is.

I don't think anyone can deny he can rap, he needs to just put the music out and the team needs to stop with this fake 'oh these hits are too hard and different, we might kill em too much!' bullshyt.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
nikka shoulda let those fly when bimmah Benz or beryl was out. He had a second chance right there

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lol... hilarious

Music aint that serious Banks. Well it can be. but he never was no deep ass..integrity first rapper anyway. So I dont get it

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im confused here, it sounds like typical rapper/marketing/hype man bullshyt to me honestly.

If they are FANS of Lloyd Banks then they will give his music a good chance and most likely be into what he does. He can't switch his style up so much to where it's a completely different artist just because of his voice. He can't exactly start going the singing Drake route so I don't see what the problem is.

I don't think anyone can deny he can rap, he needs to just put the music out and the team needs to stop with this fake 'oh these hits are too hard and different, we might kill em too much!' bullshyt.

He's a lyrical rapper from NY. Fact is that the original Gangsta Grillz was gonna sound like V6 but he scrapped it after he dropped that "Follow The Leader" joint cause it was wack as fukk, the French Montana track was leaked and he wouldn't have released it cause 50 had a problem with French at the time.

I'm a huge Banks fan but that nikka knows what a hit is, I think there's gonna be a G-Unit project before he drops another solo album...