Californ-i-a by way of BK
Charlie Clips vs. Loaded Lux
Tay Roc vs. Calicoe
Ms. Hustle vs. O'fficial
Shotgun Suge vs. Big T
T-Rex vs. T-Top
John John Da Don vs. Mr. Wavy
K-Shine & DNA vs. Steams & Chess

URL has now officially announced the four battles that will be on the livestream:

Charlie Clips vs. Loaded Lux
T-Rex vs. T-Top
Steams & Chess vs. DNA & K-Shine
Calicoe vs. Tay Roc

Order the event PPV here.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i can't front like i aint kinda hype for tay/cal

bar wise it's gone be wack but that aggression gon be :ohlawd: the tension in the air gon be crazy

Big T back in the form he was meant to be in (battling 1-2 times a year) so Suge gon get outbarred somethin crazy i think but this new Suge aint gon take that shyt lyin down pause

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i can't front like i aint kinda hype for tay/cal

bar wise it's gone be wack but that aggression gon be :ohlawd: the tension in the air gon be crazy

Big T back in the form he was meant to be in (battling 1-2 times a year) so Suge gon get outbarred somethin crazy i think but this new Suge aint gon take that shyt lyin down pause

Do not fall for the trailer hype! How many times will Cal be ass for you dudes to get the picture?!! nikkas is arguably the worst nikka on this card!!

This nikka crawls out of his hole every summer to stink up summer madness! :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i have zero idea who gonna win TODD/Wavy cuz both of em wack, it's gonna come down to whoever pisses me off the least

John John already down 2 rounds imo tho :yeshrug: yes im biased

Unless clips has a haymaker every other line he's gonna get bodied somethin vicious :wow: sparrin wit DNA won't save him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do not fall for the trailer hype! How many times will Cal be ass for you dudes to get the picture?!! nikkas is arguably the worst nikka on this card!!

This nikka crawls out of his hole every summer to stink up summer madness! :scust:
im watchin it for the aggression like i said breh :manny:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao they uploaded the SM5 trailer by mistake instead of the warm up trailer, it's gone now

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Terrible. Why the fukk are Wavy, Chess, Steams and Top on here? SMH you can get those shrimp ass clowns but can't get Magic vs Red, a match up fans have been DYING to see??? Nobody asked for none of these match ups. fukking Wavy vs Muffy Crosswire????? Who asked for that????? Who asked for Roc vs Cal????? Who the fukk asked for Cheesy Poofs and Steams vs DNA and K Shine????? And as far as Clips vs Lux, IDGAF. I'd rather see Lux vs Day. fukk Smack and his plush beard...