SmackDown finally going LIVE starting July 19!!! Brand split returning.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What if....what if those people really believe what they said? What benefit do Santino, JR, and Russo get for saying something like that? People liking Roman and thinking the fans are dumb for liking him aren't automatically trolls or getting paid to say it.

Daps
The last thing they need is another world title.

I don't wanna see anymore stat padding with them title reigns.

Keep the u.s. and intercontinental title on separate shows.

They could always make some tournaments to see who gets to compete for the tag belts and the world title.

Daps
If it wasn't wwe management running this idea, i'd think it'd have a shot to work

as it stands, i fully expect them to fukk it up

imma let them cook though and hope for the best. my judgment is pending. live smackdown on tuesday sounds lit though

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Good points on both sides. It'll wait and see how this goes before criticizing.

I guess this will get me into Smackdown more again. I doubt Smackdown surpasses Raw.

Those SD shows back in the day though :wow:

They had the GOAT Intro too :whew:

Great times, great times :to:

Loved everything about SD back then, even the graphics were fire. Moving match cards too:banderas:

I hope they change Smackdown's current intro, shyt is :trash:.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
According to the latest Wrestling Observer Live, WWE is planning to run episodes of WWE RAW with both brands following bigger pay-per-view weekends.

WWE will look to have both rosters on the shows the nights after Summerslam and Wrestlemania. On a related note, it was also said that both RAW and Smackdown commentary teams will be present at every PPV, calling the matches for their respective brands as was customary in the past

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was :krs: when I bought SD v RAW 07 and heard Lil Scrappy in the game

They should've used this for the MiTB PPV too :patrice:

I can't believe they haven't used it yet, not even as an alternate theme. :ohhh: I recall rumors of them planning on using it in 2010, but they didn't pull the trigger. Maybe one day we'll get it...