SmackDown finally going LIVE starting July 19!!! Brand split returning.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
SvR or SvR 2006 are still the peak of the series. People always talk about HTCP, which was fun and had a dope ass roster, but the actual game play the first 2-3 games after it changed to SvR were never topped. I can't remember which was better, but gameplay wise it was so much deeper, intricate, and fun than the ones that game after. Idk why they got rid of the directional moves and all of the area specific moves. Then each year one or two moves would get removed.

There was a point where you could do the leg wrap/figure four around the ring post, slams into the steps via right stick, 10 count punches in the corner, 10 count chops in the corner, eye drags across the ropes. Pretty sure most if not all got removed after 2007 version.

Daps
xGuHbNr.jpg

WWE is loaded....unofficially :wow:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't know why there has to be two World championship belts. Champion should do double duty like someone mentioned earlier we're gonna have a vet with double digit champion reigns and a Swagger or a Ziggler as champion :ld:. It doesn't balance well.

A 24/7 hardcore title would be hilarious
"On the WWE SnapChat channel, Baron Corbin became the new Hardcore champion after hitting ex champion Health Slater with a fruit basket outside a Walgreens." :troll:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I have a feeling that they'll put the WWE champ and the MITB winner on different rosters. Somehow the second world title will end up in the MITB winner's hand I just don't know how they'll spin it.

Don't know why there has to be two World championship belts. Champion should do double duty like someone mentioned earlier we're gonna have a vet with double digit champion reigns and a Swagger or a Ziggler as champion :ld:. It doesn't balance well.

Creative is too lazy for that. With one belt, one of the brands (most likely Smackdown) will get neglected by the writers.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
so y'all already deciding to tune in? :ohhh:

given it's recorded and there hasn't been a storyline (that mattered) for over 10 years I ain't checked :yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
SvR or SvR 2006 are still the peak of the series. People always talk about HTCP, which was fun and had a dope ass roster, but the actual game play the first 2-3 games after it changed to SvR were never topped. I can't remember which was better, but gameplay wise it was so much deeper, intricate, and fun than the ones that game after. Idk why they got rid of the directional moves and all of the area specific moves. Then each year one or two moves would get removed.

There was a point where you could do the leg wrap/figure four around the ring post, slams into the steps via right stick, 10 count punches in the corner, 10 count chops in the corner, eye drags across the ropes. Pretty sure most if not all got removed after 2007 version.

This post should be sticked, as it's 100% true, which is shocking since it comes from you.

SVR 2006 and HCTP are tied to me, but SVR took everything HCTP did and just made it better. The 10/10 game would have been HCTP's roster + SVR 2006's gameplay. GM mode was a game changer (for me at least), and extended the life of the game more than a lot of other games I've ever played. All the ones after 2006 don't even exist to me, especially 2009 and 2010.