So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Good stuff ahch. The curse fit Canaan's descendants. They lost the bulk of the land of Canaan except for Tyre and Sidon. The Israelites inheriting their land was the beginning of their curse. And it was not like the Canaanites were some punk nation...they just suffered that curse from Noah because every prophecy must be fulfilled. When you study their history...you have to get the right information...they were the Phonecians and they did a lot merchant trade by ships for the original Japhetic people (not the so-called white man) and for a lot of the descendants of Shem, which included Israel. They actually set up a lot of satellite cities in the area they traded in. These cities were set up in north Africa and in the Mediterranean.

King Solomon's navy were mainly Canaanites led by his servant Huram who was a Canaanite. Solomon got the wisdom about the new world through the Most High and had them take 3 year round trips to the new world and back for his gold, silver, and animals for his castle.That is how we ended up seeing the Olmec heads that his servants left in Mexico. The timeline of the Olmec artifacts link within the timeframe that Solomon was king. I would't be surprised if those Olmec heads were of Huram, who was King of Tyre along with being a servant of Solomon. That is the reason there is little info on the Olmec because it was temporary trading settlement which I'm sure were set up in other places in the new world. It was only a select group men that Solomon told about this route in that time.

Later, according to the prophecies of Joel 3:3-6. The descendants of Canaan were involved in the slave trade with the so-called white man. Even the prophecy tells you that one of the commodities they traded the children of Israel that were scattered among was wine. When you learn about the trans-Atlantic slave trade...rum was major bartering good that the so-called white man used to get slaves.

Its amazing how the Most High calls people out a couple of thousand years before they even do something. Even says that the so-called white man treated the young male slaves like harlots...showing you that the Esau has always been a fakkit :wow:

Never heard about the Solomon connection :patrice: Where you get that? Im pretty sure the Aztecs/Mayans were Israelites too since they were cursed by foreigners just as blacks in America were. Never heard of the Solomon stuff though.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Why doesnt Isaiah 56 refer to salvation?

4 For this is what the Lord says:

“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.

6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”

Just explain these verses. The other verses you quoted have nothing to do with Isaiah 56. Even the Zechariah verse you brought exemplifies that it will happen with those that came AGAINST Israel. Youthink the ones that do what is mentioned in Isaiah 56 are coming against Israel?

I've got an answer to this, but I want to make sure I'm right so I'm doing some research before I speak. Just wanted to let you know I'm not ducking. I might even do a video on it. One thing is for sure is that EVERYBODY will serve the Most High when the Kingdom is established.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Never heard about the Solomon connection :patrice: Where you get that? Im pretty sure the Aztecs/Mayans were Israelites too since they were cursed by foreigners just as blacks in America were. Never heard of the Solomon stuff though.

King Solomon was given more wisdom than any man on earth.

He understood the position of stars...so there is no way he did not know about the Americas first and later reveal that information to his servants and to the elders of the united kingdom of Israel.

2 Chronicles 9
20 And all the drinking vessels of king Solomon were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold: none were of silver; it was not any thing accounted of in the days of Solomon.
21 For the king's ships went to Tarshish with the servants of Huram: every three years once came the ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.

This 3 years is a round trip. 1.5 years to their destination and 1.5 years back. Here is the precept that the the elders of northern kingdom knew about this other land and took a one way trip of 1.5 years after they were freed from the Assyrian captivity.

Now, concerning the ships of Tarshish. Tarshish, a port city where Solomon kept his dock of ships. Back then especially in the ancient world, ships need be docked in calmer waters. That is why Tyre and Sidon were major port cities in the ancient world. You cannot dock a ship anywhere you want. The area of Tarshish is in southern Spain. The route the ten tribes took was from the end of the River Euphrates in the Persian Gulf.

Tarshish-map-thumb.jpg

No doubt, Christopher Columbus gained access to maps that showed routes from Tarshish to Arsareth. That was why Spain was able to gain a head start on conquering the so-called new world. Columbus also believed in that the 2 Esdras 13 showed that there was another land to the west in the movie "1492: Conquest of Paradise". The lie that he was trying to go to India is taught to throw us of from knowing who we are and who our brethren are. The best liars are the ones that know the Truth. Columbus also brought hebrew translators because he knew the people he would encounters would be Israelites...this is found in a few different books that are now worth a lot of money due to the information.

Arsareth:
The name of the land beyond the great river, far away from the habitation of man, in which the Ten Tribes of Israel will dwell, observing the laws of Moses, until the time of the restoration, according to IV Esd. xiii. 45. Columbus identified America with this land. (See Kayserling's "Christopher Columbus," translated by Dr. C. Gross, p. 15.)
Source: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1867-arzareth

So, the precepts match up and the history matches up. I will breakdown the Aztec/Mayan being Israelites later with precepts. Also, show that Moses knew about Arsareth and put that information within the first 5 books and how he concealed it.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I've got an answer to this, but I want to make sure I'm right so I'm doing some research before I speak. Just wanted to let you know I'm not ducking. I might even do a video on it. One thing is for sure is that EVERYBODY will serve the Most High when the Kingdom is established.

I agree with your last sentence, but I dont agree that foreigners that do as Israel does (or is supposed to) will not be saved as well. I'll await your answer, but Isaiah 56 is pretty straightforward. The eunuch and the foreigner should not fret about being excluded for if they do as Israel, they will be gathered ALONG WITH Israel.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I agree with your last sentence, but I dont agree that foreigners that do as Israel does (or is supposed to) will not be saved as well. I'll await your answer, but Isaiah 56 is pretty straightforward. The eunuch and the foreigner should not fret about being excluded for if they do as Israel, they will be gathered ALONG WITH Israel.

Breh...you have match your precepts and also understand the history of the of the northern kingdom (Israel) and the southern kingdom (Judah). And the additional scattering after the split which is chronicled in the Book of Maccabees. I will keep this one short.

Isaiah 56
8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Who is speaking here? The Most High

Who is the Most talking about? His Son

Who are the outcasts of the Israel? the northern kingdom (Israel)

Here is the precept that they were made outcast by the Most High:

2 Kings 17
20 And the Lord rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

Rejected and cast them out means they are OUTCAST. Hence the term, the Outcast of Israel

This happened right after Solomon's death...this is when the kingdom split into two.

Here are some precepts for Isaiah 56:8:

John 10
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Who were the sheep that are we not of the fold he was dealing with? When the Messiah came, he was dealing primarily with the southern Kingdom. Yes, there were a small amount of the northern kingdom that returned back but it was very small. The bulk of the northern kingdom were scattered away from the land of Israel and were primarily in the Americas at this time...they were long gone

John 11
49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

The nation He died for was Israel...the people that were present in the land of Israel and those scattered abroad...The word scattered obviously means that we were at a time in one place and ended up going in different directions. Just like if you had a bag of seed and you drop that bag and the seeds go in different directions...that is what happened to us...The Most High dropped us out of his hands because of our disobedience and we were scattered.

Let's see who James wrote his letter to:

James 1
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

So, what do you do when something has been scattered...you go out and gather them. That is the time and season that we are in.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
@Marvel. I didnt see you or the other friend address this part of the verse:

Isaiah 56
3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”

FOREIGNER right? Maybe there is a verse or two that Im missing that designates any Israelite as a foreigner?
Who were the sheep that are we not of the fold he was dealing with?

If he said he was sent to the sheep of Israel then the sheep that are not of his fold could NOT have been Israelites themselves.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Either he was saying that he was only sent to the LOST (i.e. the Israelites that were not around)sheep of Israel or the ALL the sheep of Israel who had LOST their way. I go with the second, but what about you? I bring this up to say that HIS FOLD refers to ALL of Israel. The sheep that are not of his fold refers to the gentiles. Which goes right in line with the "foreigners" mentioned in Isaiah 56.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Marvel. I didnt see you or the other friend address this part of the verse:

Isaiah 56
3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”

FOREIGNER right? Maybe there is a verse or two that Im missing that designates any Israelite as a foreigner?

If he said he was sent to the sheep of Israel then the sheep that are not of his fold could NOT have been Israelites themselves.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Either he was saying that he was only sent to the LOST (i.e. the Israelites that were not around)sheep of Israel or the ALL the sheep of Israel who had LOST their way. I go with the second, but what about you? I bring this up to say that HIS FOLD refers to ALL of Israel. The sheep that are not of his fold refers to the gentiles. Which goes right in line with the "foreigners" mentioned in Isaiah 56.

Do you understand who the strangers are in that verse? He is talking about the same people that were made outcast that Ex: Hellenized Jews/scattered Israelites. Ex: Timothy whose father was a Hellenized Jew. When you look up the word Greek in reference to his father...it is hellen. Even the word Gentile in the New Testament is hellen.

This is how some Jews became Greeks/Gentiles centuries before Paul's ministry. I bolded certain verses....but read the whole thing:

So, some of our people became "strangers" and took on Greek language names and customs and refused to return back to their heritage over the centuries of being under the Greco-Roman captivities. That was Timothy...the son of a stranger. His mother believed, but his dad didn't believe and remained Hellenized. He worshiped the Goddess Diana, ate abominations, observed the feast of Bacchus, etc. Just like our people do today who follow Greek and Babylonian customs.

Acts 16
1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek:

Isaiah 62
8 The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

So, are you going to say that the Most High sworn with his right hand and contradicted himself by bringing in Timothy through Paul. That is why I gave you the precepts so you can understood Isaiah 56.

In regards to the Lost Sheep of Israel...its very simple. A sheep that is not under its shepherd is lost breh. He gathered one fold while on earth and commissioned the apostles and his disciples to gather the rest for him.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Do you understand who the strangers are in that verse? He is talking about the same people that were made outcast that Ex: Hellenized Jews/scattered Israelites. Ex: Timothy whose father was a Hellenized Jew. When you look up the word Greek in reference to his father...it is hellen. Even the word Gentile in the New Testament is hellen.

This is how some Jews became Greeks/Gentiles centuries before Paul's ministry. I bolded certain verses....but read the whole thing:

Breh, if you cant show scripture calling an Israelite a Gentile there isnt much else to discuss. Man can interpret what they want, but the scripture speaks for itself.And there isnt a place in it that calls an Israelite a foreigner. Throughout the prophets there are plenty of times mentioned when Israel strayed from the path of the God they were supposed to be worshiping. That doesnt mean they turned to foreigners when doing so.

Deut 4
28 There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell. 29 But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the Lord your God and obey him. 31 For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Thats clear as day. They remain Israelites even when they do as the foreign nations do (worshiping wood and stone idols).

So, some of our people became "strangers" and took on Greek language names and customs and refused to return back to their heritage over the centuries of being under the Greco-Roman captivities. That was Timothy...the son of a stranger. His mother believed, but his dad didn't believe and remained Hellenized. He worshiped the Goddess Diana, ate abominations, observed the feast of Bacchus, etc. Just like our people do today who follow Greek and Babylonian customs.

Sure thats what you interpret but thats not what the text states. As in it doesnt state that God Almighty considered them "foreigners" because they were following the ways of the nations around them. Dont you know how many times they did this in the old testament? But you cant find ONE instance of them (after doing this) being referred to as "foreigners"? Instead God Almighty consistently told the prophets to warn ISRAEL of their abominations and misguided ways?

Where in the text do you get that the father of Timothy was a "Jew" that followed Greek ways? Its been a minute since I read anything concerning Paul.

So, are you going to say that the Most High sworn with his right hand and contradicted himself by bringing in Timothy through Paul. That is why I gave you the precepts so you can understood Isaiah 56.

There is no contradictions there. The verse you brought from Isaiah is about the curses mentioned in Deuteronomy where Israel would sow but not reap. What does that have to do with Timothy?

In regards to the Lost Sheep of Israel...its very simple. A sheep that is not under its shepherd is lost breh. He gathered one fold while on earth and commissioned the apostles and his disciples to gather the rest for him.

So he gathered them, then lost them again as they were scattered in 70 AD? Does that make sense to you? And I asked a question concerning this. When he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel, that means he was sent to who? The "sheep" that he was already in the midst of? Or all of Israel? Or since you are now saying that the "lost" referred to the ones without a shepherd, that means the ones he was not in the midst of?

Are you part of a camp or are you a breh that simply became aware that he is an Israelite?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Breh, if you cant show scripture calling an Israelite a Gentile there isnt much else to discuss. Man can interpret what they want, but the scripture speaks for itself.And there isnt a place in it that calls an Israelite a foreigner. Throughout the prophets there are plenty of times mentioned when Israel strayed from the path of the God they were supposed to be worshiping. That doesnt mean they turned to foreigners when doing so.

Deut 4
28 There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell. 29 But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the Lord your God and obey him. 31 For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Thats clear as day. They remain Israelites even when they do as the foreign nations do (worshiping wood and stone idols).

Sure thats what you interpret but thats not what the text states. As in it doesnt state that God Almighty considered them "foreigners" because they were following the ways of the nations around them. Dont you know how many times they did this in the old testament? But you cant find ONE instance of them (after doing this) being referred to as "foreigners"? Instead God Almighty consistently told the prophets to warn ISRAEL of their abominations and misguided ways?

Where in the text do you get that the father of Timothy was a "Jew" that followed Greek ways? Its been a minute since I read anything concerning Paul.

There is no contradictions there. The verse you brought from Isaiah is about the curses mentioned in Deuteronomy where Israel would sow but not reap. What does that have to do with Timothy?

So he gathered them, then lost them again as they were scattered in 70 AD? Does that make sense to you? And I asked a question concerning this. When he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel, that means he was sent to who? The "sheep" that he was already in the midst of? Or all of Israel? Or since you are now saying that the "lost" referred to the ones without a shepherd, that means the ones he was not in the midst of?

Are you part of a camp or are you a breh that simply became aware that he is an Israelite?

You are one of those that believes all nations can be saved. Didn't the Messiah tell the disciples that we would go into captivity into all nations until the time of the Gentiles were fulfilled?

Luke 21
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Now is the Most High unrighteous because he gathered the elect through the apostles...had most of them put to death and along with their followers by 70 AD and scattered his people. Sounds like you have a problem with the Most High's program.

Acts 5
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Joel 2
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Isaiah 45
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Don't blame me because you do not have the understanding.

Ephesians 2
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world

Romans 9
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Now read Ephesian 2:11-12 and Romans 9:1-5

Is Paul contradicting himself. He said in Ephesians that they were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise. What does he mean that ye were in time past Gentiles in the flesh?

Then he says in Romans 9 that the for these pertain to the Israelites:

The adoption back to the Father
The glory of the everlasting kingdom
The covenants..old and new
The giving of the law...the law was only given to the Israelites
the service of God....only the Israelites can serve God...nowhere does the Most High have a non-Israelite has his prophet.
The promises;..made to Abraham to Issac and to Jacob

So, again...are you saying that the Most High changed his mind and is now decided to make the other nations heirs to the promises he made to the seed of Jacob?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You are one of those that believes all nations can be saved. Didn't the Messiah tell the disciples that we would go into captivity into all nations until the time of the Gentiles were fulfilled?

Now is the Most High unrighteous because he gathered the elect through the apostles...had most of them put to death and along with their followers by 70 AD and scattered his people. Sounds like you have a problem with the Most High's program

Don't blame me because you do not have the understanding.

Now read Ephesian 2:11-12 and Romans 9:1-5

Is Paul contradicting himself. He said in Ephesians that they were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise. What does he mean that ye were in time past Gentiles in the flesh?

Then he says in Romans 9 that the for these pertain to the Israelites:

The adoption back to the Father
The glory of the everlasting kingdom
The covenants..old and new
The giving of the law...the law was only given to the Israelites
the service of God....only the Israelites can serve God...nowhere does the Most High have a non-Israelite has his prophet.
The promises;..made to Abraham to Issac and to Jacob

So, again...are you saying that the Most High changed his mind and is now decided to make the other nations heirs to the promises he made to the seed of Jacob?

Ok my bad breh. I get it. You're part of a camp lol... Which camp is it?

Since you're not actually responding to what Im saying, I know you know you're wrong.That or you're too prideful to admit it so you rather bring more and more verses that you THINK prove your point while ignoring the ones already brought. Isaiah 56 says it all. The FOREIGNER and the EUNUCH shouldnt worry about being accepted. If you cant show scripture referring to ANY Israelite as a foreigner to Israel, then you're wasting your time.

When you were shown to be wrong about Isaiah 62 what did you do? You simply skipped over it lol. Now you're bringing up Ephesians 2 as if that proves a point. Just ask yourself, were the Ephesians ISRAELITES or GENTILES? Because Paul said he was sent TO the GENTILES and the book of Ephesians was actually a LETTER to (take a guess?)...

If there is a lack of understanding I have its for the dogma that your camp teaches. Why not rely on God almighty for guidance instead of your sect?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Ok my bad breh. I get it. You're part of a camp lol... Which camp is it?

Since you're not actually responding to what Im saying, I know you know you're wrong.That or you're too prideful to admit it so you rather bring more and more verses that you THINK prove your point while ignoring the ones already brought. Isaiah 56 says it all. The FOREIGNER and the EUNUCH shouldnt worry about being accepted. If you cant show scripture referring to ANY Israelite as a foreigner to Israel, then you're wasting your time.

When you were shown to be wrong about Isaiah 62 what did you do? You simply skipped over it lol. Now you're bringing up Ephesians 2 as if that proves a point. Just ask yourself, were the Ephesians ISRAELITES or GENTILES? Because Paul said he was sent TO the GENTILES and the book of Ephesians was actually a LETTER to (take a guess?)...

If there is a lack of understanding I have its for the dogma that your camp teaches. Why not rely on God almighty for guidance instead of your sect?

You lack understanding because you are obviously not rehearsing the righteous acts and keeping the commandments. Which is the first order of getting wisdom from the Most High.

Psalm 111
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments

Break these scriptures down:

Deuteronomy 32
26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

How did the remembrance of who they are cease?

Deuteronomy 30
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee

Who were the ones to be driven out and later gathered and fetched?

John 7
35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

Who were the people dispersed among the Gentles? Who were the Gentiles that the Jews thought Christ was going to teach? Were they referring to the other nations or were they referring to the dispersed also referred to as Gentiles?

It is amazing that someone like you and other unlearned nikkas will refer to these nikkas as Greeks (or Hellen in the original text):

image3.jpg

Nupes!.jpg

But for some reason it is hard for you to understand why the Jews that remained in Israel and kept their ancient customs and did not take on the Greek customs would refer to their own brethren as Hellen (the term used in the new testament for Gentiles and Greeks). So I guess because we call them Greeks, they must be actual Greek,right?

The reason why you cannot get this is because you have not humbled down yourself to the Most High and His Son to receive the understanding. This is not some fly by night philosophy that you just sit down and read...you actually need the awakening from above to get this.

This is what Jason the High Priest did to gain power from Antiochus Epiphanes:

He put Greek customs on his own people to gain favor. Many followed while other resisted. This is where the division came between the Israelites. One side being referred to as Jews and the other as Gentiles (Hellen). One being referred to as circumcision and the other as uncircumcision. This happened a few centuries before Paul's ministry. To the Jews (those that kept the customs), those people that and their descendants that turned Hellen were cast out completely.... foreigners, strangers and heathen in their eyes.

If the Most High has not opened up your eyes to why there was such a cultural division between those that stayed behind and fought under Judas Maccabees to keep their customs while the other left and decided to "c00n" and followed the Greek customs, then that is between you and the Heavenly Father.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You lack understanding because you are obviously not rehearsing the righteous acts and keeping the commandments. Which is the first order of getting wisdom from the Most High.

You dont know what I am or am not doing for you to say what you just did lol

Again, quit with the bringing of more verses that do not address what Isaiah 56 says nor address the questions posed to you lol. If you cant show God Almighty referring to Israel as FOREIGNERS one time why are you going on and on about with your dogmatic interpretation of scripture? Its simple, if you cant exemplify God Almighty (not men) referring to Israel as foreigners, than your interpretation is simply that. YOUR interpretation. YOUR interpretation doesnt it make it factual. Or should I say YOUR CAMPS (which you seem to be ashamed to even mention) interpretation doesnt make it FACTUAL. All you're doing is distracting from your inability to explain WHY Isaiah 56 is the ONLY place in scripture that references Israel as foreigners lol Again, I dont care about what you or other men refer to Israel as. The Eternal One of Abraham was the one speaking in Isaiah 56 so either you show HIM referencing Israel as foreigners in another place, or let it rest. You trying to insert your dogmatic interpretations isnt going to cut it at least for me. Maybe someone else will fall for that charade though.

You say I lack "understanding" yet where was your response to Isaiah 62 NOT saying what you tried to allude it says? Thats right you skipped over it. Where was your response to "where" it says that Timothy's father was a Jew that practiced Greek customs? Thats right you skipped over it. Where as your response to Ephesians 2:11-12 being written to the Gentile Ephesians? Thats right you skipped over that too. You see the pattern? You simply skip over anything that shows a hitch in whatever interpretation you're trying to bring forth. Then you come back and tell ME that Im missing something when I've addressed what you've had to say lol.. Its all good breh. Im very comfortable in telling people that it doesnt matter your race, ethnicity, color or creed. What matters is a person's actions in their Creator's eyes. Not yours not mine. It doesnt matter if you agree or not. The truth is the truth whether you agree with it, believe it, or disagree with it or believe it not ;)

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You dont know what I am or am not doing for you to say what you just did lol

Again, quit with the bringing of more verses that do not address what Isaiah 56 says nor address the questions posed to you lol. If you cant show God Almighty referring to Israel as FOREIGNERS one time why are you going on and on about with your dogmatic interpretation of scripture? Its simple, if you cant exemplify God Almighty (not men) referring to Israel as foreigners, than your interpretation is simply that. YOUR interpretation. YOUR interpretation doesnt it make it factual. Or should I say YOUR CAMPS (which you seem to be ashamed to even mention) interpretation doesnt make it FACTUAL. All you're doing is distracting from your inability to explain WHY Isaiah 56 is the ONLY place in scripture that references Israel as foreigners lol Again, I dont care about what you or other men refer to Israel as. The Eternal One of Abraham was the one speaking in Isaiah 56 so either you show HIM referencing Israel as foreigners in another place, or let it rest. You trying to insert your dogmatic interpretations isnt going to cut it at least for me. Maybe someone else will fall for that charade though.

You say I lack "understanding" yet where was your response to Isaiah 62 NOT saying what you tried to allude it says? Thats right you skipped over it. Where was your response to "where" it says that Timothy's father was a Jew that practiced Greek customs? Thats right you skipped over it. Where as your response to Ephesians 2:11-12 being written to the Gentile Ephesians? Thats right you skipped over that too. You see the pattern? You simply skip over anything that shows a hitch in whatever interpretation you're trying to bring forth. Then you come back and tell ME that Im missing something when I've addressed what you've had to say lol.. Its all good breh. Im very comfortable in telling people that it doesnt matter your race, ethnicity, color or creed. What matters is a person's actions in their Creator's eyes. Not yours not mine. It doesnt matter if you agree or not. The truth is the truth whether you agree with it, believe it, or disagree with it or believe it not ;)

Isaiah 28
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little

Since you do not understand that. Go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken :sas1:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Since you do not understand that. Go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken :sas1:

It is getting kind of late. Maybe you were too sleepy to finish bolding the rest of that sentence:

"Again, quit with the bringing of more verses that do not address what Isaiah 56 says nor address the questions posed to you lol"

Your verses (such as Isaiah 62 and Ephesians 2 that you keep ignoring you took out of context)do not address my questions NOR do they address Isaiah 56 where God Almighty says FOREIGNERS should not worry about NOT being accepted if they do what is RIGHT. And nowhere in scripture can YOU or the camp you come from exemplify God Almighty calling Israel "foreigners". Theres a reason for that

4M5SUNZ.png