So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Are you saying Ham, father of Kush, and the rest of his descendants were not the ones who populated Africa? :mjpls:

So that would mean black people in America were descendants of Ham as well. Which is the type of tone racists took :mjpls:

If black people in America fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28 (and they do) then how would that make them sons of Ham? Deuteronomy 28 wasnt talking about the children of Ham but the children of Israel. And if they "children of Israel" here in America came from Africa, what exactly are you talking about? Nonsense right?

@King-Over-Kingz , how do you feel about God cursing you into eternal servitude to your brethren? Does His love still shine over you? :sas1:

Im wondering two things:

1. Why you wont tell us who is going to save you

and

2. Why you dont believe that the Hebrews spread to Africa

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So that would mean black people in America were descendants of Ham as well. Which is the type of tone racists took :mjpls:

If black people in America fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28 (and they do) then how would that make them sons of Ham? Deuteronomy 28 wasnt talking about the children of Ham but the children of Israel. And if they "children of Israel" here in America came from Africa, what exactly are you talking about? Nonsense right?

Breh, you study the Bible? :dwillhuh:

1) there were no people on the f*ckin' planet according to the Bible. And Ham, Shem, and Japheth went separate f*ckin' directions.

2) Ham according to the bible if the father of Kush. Are you trying to say Kush wasn't the father of the Cushyte Kingdom? :mjlol:

3) Whose talking about Deuteronomy 28? We're talking about Genesis 9:24-25

4) You do realize the Isreaelites are the children of Shem, not of Ham, right? :mjpls:

Im wondering two things:

1. Why you wont tell us who is going to save you

and

2. Why you dont believe that the Hebrews spread to Africa

Well technically we are all descendants of Hebrews if we believe Noah is the father of modern mankind, that has nothing to do with the curse placed upon Canaan, son of Ham, forever to be servants to his brethren. And if God is going to allow me to be cursed forever and ever, is that who I really want saving me? :ohhh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Breh, you study the Bible? :dwillhuh:

1) there were no people on the f*ckin' planet according to the Bible. And Ham, Shem, and Japheth went separate f*ckin' directions.

2) Ham according to the bible if the father of Kush. Are you trying to say Kush wasn't the father of the Cushyte Kingdom? :mjlol:

3) Whose talking about Deuteronomy 28? We're talking about Genesis 9:24-25

4) You do realize the Isreaelites are the children of Shem, not of Ham, right? :mjpls:

Try to keep up friend. If you're going to discuss the bible,you cant take one part out of context and discuss it. So I'll try again...

If Deuteronomy 28 CLEARLY identifies the children of Israel as the black people in America, how is that so if we run with your racist interpretation that all black people are children of Ham? Your post doesnt deal with that because you're trying to make someone look stupid instead of engaging in discussion. This will be the last time of me asking since you're avoiding addressing WHO is going to save you and HOW Deuteronomy 28 (which was meant for the Israelites) could fit black people who you say are from Ham....

Well technically we are all descendants of Hebrews if we believe Noah is the father of modern mankind, that has nothing to do with the curse placed upon Canaan, son of Ham, forever to be servants to his brethren. And if God is going to allow me to be cursed forever and ever, is that who I really want saving me? :ohhh:

See how you dont know anything? Noah wasnt a Hebrew.Go do some studying before talking out your a** :snoop:

First you'd have to trace your lineage back to Ham which you cant do. Then you'd have to ignore (you're doing a good job of this part) the fact that Deuteronomy 28 CLEARLY identifies blacks in America as the children of Israel. The same blacks that came from Africa whom you claim are sons of Ham. See the contradiction? If they were hamites, then another group of would fit Deuteronomy 28 since that is ABOUT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. You're black in America arent you? So why dont you address how blacks fit Deuteronomy 28 and how they came from the hamites at the same time? Oh I get it. Instead of addressing that you want to cast that away from the Torah to try to make me fit into your little box lol.. Cant do it breh.. But what else can I expect from someone with idols in his name. I cant expect this fellow to know much about the Torah or to take it serious enough to have a discussion
:ehh:

And lastly, you know whats really funny? It wasnt Ham that was cursed :mjlol: Lets take a look at what the text REALLY says:

Genesis 9
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

“Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers.”

26 He also said,

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheths territory may
Japheth live in the tents of shem
and may Canaan be the slave of Japeth

Now where do you see Ham being cursed? :mjlol:

Are you a child of Canaan now? :mjlol:

Breh you clearly have no idea what you're talking about which is clear when one avoids posts to spew the same nonsensical stance they spewed in the beginning. Thats all you've been doing is repeating yourself while ignoring what the other side has said.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
@blackzeus

In all reality breh, this shyts for kicks and giggles (though what I said is true :ufdup:). What you should do is go read the Torah with an open heart and show an ATTEMPT at understanding it. I keep asking you who is going to save you and you have no answer. Which means you dont know. And if you think simply believing there is a Creator without knowing it is going to save you well then I guess go with that. Go with that "Creator" that is nameless and has no personality or thought process other than the one YOU give it. I did that one time and it led me astray. As for me, I'll worship the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. HE is the One that can save AND destroy. And before you think that because you're not an Israelite (which you very well may be or maybe not) that you cant be saved just take a look at Isaiah 56...
This is what the Lord says:
“Maintain justice
and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
2 Blessed is the one who does this—
the person who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it,
and keeps their hands from doing any evil.”

3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”

4 For this is what the Lord says:

“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.
6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”

Pay close attention to verse 6-8. Israel AND foreigners will be saved when the day comes. Not all just those that are chosen. It doesnt matter if you, I, atheists, or anyone else believes it or not. What "God"says will happen, will happen. Its just about making sure that YOU and as many people around you as possible are READY for what will happen so that you'll be saved. You'll probably laugh it off and run off into the sunset without addressing who exactly will save YOU or how Deuteronomy 28 can fit blacks when they are hamites according to you but it doesnt make me none. You'll see in the end whats what just as I will.
:youngsabo:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

What's the matter breh, lookin' for a little attention? :heh:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Ham should have done what Shem and Japheth did, which is instead of telling nikkaz to come check out his naked dad, he should have walked backward, covered him up, and kept that sh*t to himself. So because of Ham's action, he cursed his son Canaan. Note that he blesses Shem and Japheth, but cursed Canaan, who actually had nothing to do with the whole incident, the poor guy :mjcry:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
What's the matter breh, lookin' for a little attention? :heh:

Nah just pointing out how you'd run off into the sunset after getting things so wrong lol

Ham should have done what Shem and Japheth did, which is instead of telling nikkaz to come check out his naked dad, he should have walked backward, covered him up, and kept that sh*t to himself. So because of Ham's action, he cursed his son Canaan. Note that he blesses Shem and Japheth, but cursed Canaan, who actually had nothing to do with the whole incident, the poor guy :mjcry:

First it was "Ham was cursed!" and now that you see that was wrong, its "why was Canaan cursed?:mjcry: " lol. You cant keep up

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Nah just pointing out how you'd run off into the sunset after getting things so wrong lol

First it was "Ham was cursed!" and now that you see that was wrong, its "why was Canaan cursed?:mjcry: " lol. You cant keep up

Good stuff ahch. The curse fit Canaan's descendants. They lost the bulk of the land of Canaan except for Tyre and Sidon. The Israelites inheriting their land was the beginning of their curse. And it was not like the Canaanites were some punk nation...they just suffered that curse from Noah because every prophecy must be fulfilled. When you study their history...you have to get the right information...they were the Phonecians and they did a lot merchant trade by ships for the original Japhetic people (not the so-called white man) and for a lot of the descendants of Shem, which included Israel. They actually set up a lot of satellite cities in the area they traded in. These cities were set up in north Africa and in the Mediterranean.

King Solomon's navy were mainly Canaanites led by his servant Huram who was a Canaanite. Solomon got the wisdom about the new world through the Most High and had them take 3 year round trips to the new world and back for his gold, silver, and animals for his castle.That is how we ended up seeing the Olmec heads that his servants left in Mexico. The timeline of the Olmec artifacts link within the timeframe that Solomon was king. I would't be surprised if those Olmec heads were of Huram, who was King of Tyre along with being a servant of Solomon. That is the reason there is little info on the Olmec because it was temporary trading settlement which I'm sure were set up in other places in the new world. It was only a select group men that Solomon told about this route in that time.

Later, according to the prophecies of Joel 3:3-6. The descendants of Canaan were involved in the slave trade with the so-called white man. Even the prophecy tells you that one of the commodities they traded the children of Israel that were scattered among was wine. When you learn about the trans-Atlantic slave trade...rum was major bartering good that the so-called white man used to get slaves.

Joel 3
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Its amazing how the Most High calls people out a couple of thousand years before they even do something. Even says that the so-called white man treated the young male slaves like harlots...showing you that the Esau has always been a fakkit :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm trying to get to this money not post on the internet all day replying to your pointless rants

It's the curse of Ham because Canaan was cursed because of Ham's actions you f*cking retard :snoop: e.g. the "Madden" curse in pro football.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
@blackzeus

In all reality breh, this shyts for kicks and giggles (though what I said is true :ufdup:). What you should do is go read the Torah with an open heart and show an ATTEMPT at understanding it. I keep asking you who is going to save you and you have no answer. Which means you dont know. And if you think simply believing there is a Creator without knowing it is going to save you well then I guess go with that. Go with that "Creator" that is nameless and has no personality or thought process other than the one YOU give it. I did that one time and it led me astray. As for me, I'll worship the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. HE is the One that can save AND destroy. And before you think that because you're not an Israelite (which you very well may be or maybe not) that you cant be saved just take a look at Isaiah 56...

Pay close attention to verse 6-8. Israel AND foreigners will be saved when the day comes. Not all just those that are chosen. It doesnt matter if you, I, atheists, or anyone else believes it or not. What "God"says will happen, will happen. Its just about making sure that YOU and as many people around you as possible are READY for what will happen so that you'll be saved. You'll probably laugh it off and run off into the sunset without addressing who exactly will save YOU or how Deuteronomy 28 can fit blacks when they are hamites according to you but it doesnt make me none. You'll see in the end whats what just as I will.
:youngsabo:

Isaiah 56 doesn't refer to heathen receiving salvation. Salvation is ONLY for Israel, and always will be. In the Kingdom, ALL NATIONS will have to worship the Father and Son and therefore, serve the Israelites also if they even want to exist. Proof:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I'm trying to get to this money not post on the internet all day replying to your pointless rants

Nice excuse lol. Too bad your post history shows you replying too other threads in between the time you were "getting to the money" :mjlol:

It's the curse of Ham because Canaan was cursed because of Ham's actions you f*cking retard :snoop: e.g. the "Madden" curse in pro football.

Well why were you pretending that blacks were cursed for being "descendants of Ham" when it was ONLY Canaan that was cursed? You were suggesting that blacks were not only sons of Ham but Canaanites as ell? Why were you ignoring blacks fitting Deuteronomy 28 while being sons of Ham at the same time? Oh I get it... One of us may be the "retard" and it aint me lol

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nice excuse lol. Too bad your post history shows you replying too other threads in between the time you were "getting to the money" :mjlol:

Well why were you pretending that blacks were cursed for being "descendants of Ham" when it was ONLY Canaan that was cursed? You were suggesting that blacks were not only sons of Ham but Canaanites as ell? Why were you ignoring blacks fitting Deuteronomy 28 while being sons of Ham at the same time? Oh I get it... One of us may be the "retard" and it aint me lol

OK breh you win

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Isaiah 56 doesn't refer to heathen receiving salvation. Salvation is ONLY for Israel, and always will be. In the Kingdom, ALL NATIONS will have to worship the Father and Son and therefore, serve the Israelites also if they even want to exist. Proof:

Why doesnt Isaiah 56 refer to salvation?

4 For this is what the Lord says:

“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.

6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”

Just explain these verses. The other verses you quoted have nothing to do with Isaiah 56. Even the Zechariah verse you brought exemplifies that it will happen with those that came AGAINST Israel. Youthink the ones that do what is mentioned in Isaiah 56 are coming against Israel?