So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You are correct most of our people don't believe which of why the Most High is not dealing with most our people. It was set up that way. Within the chosen nation, there is an elect that will make it into the kingdom that will be set on earth. The ones that reject this will be brought back through the eject that made it but they will be viewed as least in the kingdom and have everlasting shame and contempt because their past sins will be known to all men. That is written in Daniel 12:1-3. Yes, we are all being tested. That is why it is said, he that endures until the end, the same shall be saved.

So you believe that it is the ACTIONS that determines salvation for everyone?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So you believe that it is the ACTIONS that determines salvation for everyone?

James 2
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
psychics?¿?¿?¿

like professor x/tetsuo type psychics:lupe:

could explain how that works thank you very much*

In this society, you are heavily indoctrinated to believe what is taught in the public fool system. So many of y'all don't believe that there are psychics that deal with spirits on the left hand side for information and control. The reason why they have to deal with the left hand side is because the right hand is for the Son and the elect of Israel who are the only ones that can tap into the power on right hand side. That is what allows us to understand the scriptures and the prophecies of what is to come. The elites seek a team of psychics (their prophets) on what to do and what to look out for. The left hand side is all controlled by the Most High to fit his purpose. So He is basically playing them right into his end games plan and the plan is working flawlessly. Here is an example of how it goes down in the spiritual realm.

1 Kings 22
19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

This is just milk for babies. There is meat that I can give you but it would be too much for you to take until you believe and understand the basics.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
thanks for the reply
I was talking more about mind reading mind control
telekinesis psionic blasts things like that

that x-men type shyt*

In this society, you are heavily indoctrinated to believe what is taught in the public fool system. So many of y'all don't believe that there are psychics that deal with spirits on the left hand side for information and control. The reason why they have to deal with the left hand side is because the right hand is for the Son and the elect of Israel who are the only ones that can tap into the power on right hand side. That is what allows us to understand the scriptures and the prophecies of what is to come. The elites seek a team of psychics (their prophets) on what to do and what to look out for. The left hand side is all controlled by the Most High to fit his purpose. So He is basically playing them right into his end games plan and the plan is working flawlessly. Here is an example of how it goes down in the spiritual realm.

This is just milk for babies. There is meat that I can give you but it would be too much for you to take until you believe and understand the basics.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
thanks for the reply
I was talking more about mind reading mind control
telekinesis psionic blasts things like that

that x-men type shyt*

Yes, they have mind readers and mind control ability but they can only do it to the people that the Most High allows them to do it. Hypnotists are nothing more than witches. People think that those mind control techniques in those hypnosis shows are fake but they are real. I know people that were hypnotized in college and made to do stuff. And after they did stuff...they could not remember doing it. And these are people that couldn't hide a secret if you gave them a million dollars so I know that they were telling the truth.

Now, that I have more knowledge. They were controlled because they had a familiar spirit (non-righteous spirit) that was inside of them that could be controlled and read by psychics on the left hand side. That is why a really good psychic can tell you things about yourself without even knowing you. They can access the spirits of the dead and get information about you. Your spirit never dies...its pure energy. That was why the witch was able to communicate with Samuel the Prophet for Saul after he was already dead. All she did was tap into the spirit world and since she has access on the left hand side of the Most High...she can communicate with a spirit on the right hand side like Samuel if the Most High allows and he allowed the communication.

Here is a good example...this was after Samuel the Prophet had died and King Saul disguised himself as a woman to communicate to get information on the left hand side because the Most High cut him off from communication on the right hand side.

1 Samuel 28
6 And when Saul enquired of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.
8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.
9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.
11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.
13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.
15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

As far as blasts. No, they have to make those things carnally....things like laser guns which they already have to prepare for Armageddon which they are very much aware of. The elect men of Israel will get all the like X-men powers for the battle. Here is a little piece of knowledge. The X-men symbol is the paleo hebrew character - Ta. They are aware the powers will be specific to the Israelite men, they are just showing you vainly in a fictional way different types of power through comic book like the X-men and the X-men are basically low key c00ns because they care about humanity...that is basically our people caring about other nations in a nutshell.

A lot of y'all think its a joke but the high level elites are aware that they need to be prepared for the battle, even though they are going to lose terribly. The Most High put the pride in them to make them think that they will win.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
this is some real life movie shyt dawg

:lupe:cant be forreal*

:heh:if shyt really goes down like that:sadbron:fukk mane*

Yes, they have mind readers and mind control ability but they can only do it to the people that the Most High allows them to do it. Hypnotists are nothing more than witches. People think that those mind control techniques in those hypnosis shows are fake but they are real. I know people that were hypnotized in college and made to do stuff. And after they did stuff...they could not remember doing it. And these are people that couldn't hide a secret if you gave them a million dollars so I know that they were telling the truth.

Now, that I have more knowledge. They were controlled because they had a familiar spirit (non-righteous spirit) that was inside of them that could be controlled and read by psychics on the left hand side. That is why a really good psychic can tell you things about yourself without even knowing you. They can access the spirits of the dead and get information about you. Your spirit never dies...its pure energy. That was why the witch was able to communicate with Samuel the Prophet for Saul after he was already dead. All she did was tap into the spirit world and since she has access on the left hand side of the Most High...she can communicate with a spirit on the right hand side like Samuel if the Most High allows and he allowed the communication.

Here is a good example...this was after Samuel the Prophet had died and King Saul disguised himself as a woman to communicate to get information on the left hand side because the Most High cut him off from communication on the right hand side.

As far as blasts. No, they have to make those things carnally....things like laser guns which they already have to prepare for Armageddon which they are very much aware of. The elect men of Israel will get all the like X-men powers for the battle. Here is a little piece of knowledge. The X-men symbol is the paleo hebrew character - Ta. They are aware the powers will be specific to the Israelite men, they are just showing you vainly in a fictional way different types of power through comic book like the X-men and the X-men are basically low key c00ns because they care about humanity...that is basically our people caring about other nations in a nutshell.

A lot of y'all think its a joke but the high level elites are aware that they need to be prepared for the battle, even though they are going to lose terribly. The Most High put the pride in them to make them think that they will win.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
this is some real life movie shyt dawg

:lupe:cant be forreal*

:heh:if shyt really goes down like that:sadbron:fukk mane*

Its going to go down like that. Before that goes down there will be a lot people being killed all over the world in conventional wars, riots, famines, natural disasters and civil unrest. Stuff is already picking up around the world but just wait and see how many conflicts are going to be bubbling up. Millions will die here too...from riots, food shortage, disease and from the US military and militarized police killing people by the hundreds of thousands...primarily killing so-called blacks and Hispanics. And guess what? The Heavenly Father is down with it because in that tribulation which will be vicious is when he will do his work and delivery. You see, a lot of you think that they are militarizing the police for practice and for show. Their plan is the wipe out the seed of Israel (whether you want to believe you are or not, they could care less) completely leading up their new world order with their cashless currency system. Of course, they will not succeed according to prophecies but they are going to go all out to try and make it happen.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Africans were first brought to the US in ships as slaves in (allegedly) 1619. 2019 would make this 400 years that they have been in America. Why is this (400)number important? It may not be but I saw in someone's sig this bible verse....

Genesis 15
13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Add what is said in Deuteronomy 28 and it seems possible that this could apply to the western blacks in America. Question is does it? When do the tables turn for the downtrodden?

You need help breh, like for real :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

James 2

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

I understand that breh. My question was do YOU believe salvation is open to EVERYONE just as Isaiah 56 suggests? Or do you believe its only Israel?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You're absolutely correct (for once). Thats why I seek salvation from God Almighty. Who is going to save you?

Aren't you a son of Ham? Being as biblically literate as you are, you should know that your God cursed you to be servants of your brothers for ever, can you feel the love of the Everlasting? :mjpls:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Aren't you a son of Ham?

Not that Im aware of. Dont tell me you follow the racist interpretation that Ham was "cursed" with black skin? :mjpls:

Being as biblically literate as you are, you should know that your God cursed you to be servants of your brothers for ever, can you feel the love of the Everlasting? :mjpls:

At least I know who the Savior is. Please, do tell, who is going to save YOU?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Not that Im aware of. Dont tell me you follow the racist interpretation that Ham was "cursed" with black skin? :mjpls:

At least I know who the Savior is. Please, do tell, who is going to save YOU?

Are you saying Ham, father of Kush, and the rest of his descendants were not the ones who populated Africa? :mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Kingdom of Kush
The Kingdom of Kush or Kush was an ancient African kingdom situated on the confluences of the Blue Nile, White Nile and River Atbara in what is now the Republic of Sudan.

@King-Over-Kingz , how do you feel about God cursing you into eternal servitude to your brethren? Does His love still shine over you? :sas1: