So 2019 will be 400 years since....

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
King-Over-Kingz said:
Now we're getting somewhere. So Im guessing that this style and "modern" Hebrew is tied to 10th century Hebrew?

Jewish sources state that Solomon's Temple stood for 410 years. If it was destroyed in the 6th Century BCE that would mean it was constructed in 10th Century BCE.

This is how scholars arrive at that time for authorship of the text.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Jewish sources state that Solomon's Temple stood for 410 years. If it was destroyed in the 6th Century BCE that would mean it was constructed in 10th Century BCE.

This is how scholars arrive at that time for authorship of the text.

How does the style tie it to that time period?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
King-Over-Kingz said:
How does the style tie it to that time period?

Since the style is the same in 1 & 2 Kings as in Deuteronomy, that is how it ties in.

1 & 2 Kings couldn't have been written prior to the 10th Century since Solomon's Temple didn't exist yet.​

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So glad I didn't participate in this nonsense. One of the prime reason African Descendants ain't doing Shyt in the world because they arguing about religion which has been stolen rewritten and created by outsiders to fit their needs.

We truly lost ourself being once the Arab and European came back to Africa.
We had civilizations from Ancient India, South America, African and Middle East (Sumer) and look at us now. In order to control people and leave a mark for future generations is to destroy and rebuild their belief systems.

We all know belief systems travel down generation upon generation upon generation. Christianity is nothing but Egyptian Aten worship recreated by Europeans to fit their needs. Old Testament is false New Testament is false and half these people didn't even exist brehs and you fukks arguing about them.

You fukks praying to a false deity but say AMEN when finish I mean they showing u a$$holes where they getting it from.

Islam is a another religion that blacks love but was made for Arabics which they taken the praying aspect and worship from Africa and you dudes bowing to that Shyt.

We need to learn our history. We dying with no knowledge of ourselves.

I know I'm bumping this thread randomly but I got to C/S.

This is why as much tremendous respect I have for him...there are certain aspects of Malcolm's autobiography and his public speeches against Christianity and his love for Islam was just cringe worthy. Again I say that with no disrespect because he taught me alot. But @Leasy I can see you weren't the only one that had question marks in your head seeing those moments of criticizing the "White Jesus" but then your talking about Muhammad?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know I'm bumping this thread randomly but I got to C/S.

This is why as much tremendous respect I have for him...there are certain aspects of Malcolm's autobiography and his public speeches against Christianity and his love for Islam was just cringe worthy. Again I say that with no disrespect because he taught me alot. But @Leasy I can see you weren't the only one that had question marks in your head seeing those moments of criticizing the "White Jesus" but then your talking about Muhammad?

Dude we lost as a people. All black and brown shyt let me just say melanin people Fukkin lost physically and mentally.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Africans were first brought to the US in ships as slaves in (allegedly) 1619. 2019 would make this 400 years that they have been in America. Why is this (400)number important? It may not be but I saw in someone's sig this bible verse....

Genesis 15
13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Add what is said in Deuteronomy 28 and it seems possible that this could apply to the western blacks in America. Question is does it? When do the tables turn for the downtrodden?
:wow:

I ask myself this question alot..

When are we goin to finally stop suffering :what:

When is it going to be our time ?

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Our time is coming. Were at the end of this age. That is why they are militarizing the police because according to the prophecies the super power that rules the world in the end days will be destroyed by internal violence and then by fire which can only come from nuclear missiles. The elites know with the high level psychics that so-called black people are going to get stuff crackin on a major level and its going to hard to stop even with regular police. Everybody keeps thinking it's a game but the Bible is no joke. Only way you are going to make it out of the hell that is going to come is by believing in the Most High and His Son and doing your part to get the Gospel out to the people. He that believes will be justified and he that believes not will be condemned.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Our time is coming. Were at the end of this age. That is why they are militarizing the police because according to the prophecies the super power that rules the world in the end days will be destroyed by internal violence and then by fire which can only come from nuclear missiles. The elites know with the high level psychics that so-called black people are going to get stuff crackin on a major level and its going to hard to stop even with regular police. Everybody keeps thinking it's a game but the Bible is no joke. Only way you are going to make it out of the hell that is going to come is by believing in the Most High and His Son and doing your part to get the Gospel out to the people. He that believes will be justified and he that believes not will be condemned.
Anyhting that leads us out of this hell for the last 400 years is fine by me..

Black people are suffering everywhere on this earth..

shyt is indisputable.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

psychics?¿?¿?¿

like professor x/tetsuo type psychics:lupe:

could explain how that works thank you very much*

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Since the style is the same in 1 & 2 Kings as in Deuteronomy, that is how it ties in.

1 & 2 Kings couldn't have been written prior to the 10th Century since Solomon's Temple didn't exist yet.​

Man I dont know why I missed this that long ago. But what I'd ask you is that something YOU know (as in you can read the Hebrew) or is that something someone else told you?

Not till we as a people turn back to the God of our ancestors. As in the One of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Till then, this is our lot.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

Most blacks do not believe in following the commandments/laws of the Most High. So how are they going to be saved when Deuteronomy tells them what to do to be saved and they dont do it?

I think everyone is going to be tested. Even the righteous.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Most blacks do not believe in following the commandments/laws of the Most High. So how are they going to be saved when Deuteronomy tells them what to do to be saved and they dont do it?

I think everyone is going to be tested. Even the righteous.

You are correct most of our people don't believe which of why the Most High is not dealing with most our people. It was set up that way. Within the chosen nation, there is an elect that will make it into the kingdom that will be set on earth. The ones that reject this will be brought back through the eject that made it but they will be viewed as least in the kingdom and have everlasting shame and contempt because their past sins will be known to all men. That is written in Daniel 12:1-3. Yes, we are all being tested. That is why it is said, he that endures until the end, the same shall be saved.