So Alpo's Son got Beef with Dave East

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with Po but beefing with everybody ain't gonna get you on. Just ride Cardi's coattails, keep ghostwriting for her and keep it pushing

I get that him and Dave East are in rival gangs but still

He is a ghostwriter? Oh ok

I need to google him. Ive basically had him on ignore just for riding off his dad legacy

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
He don't got beef with Dave . He literally says in the video he don't know him and he never seen him . He said he don't like a lot of his friends , but he don't know Dave. Yea he was trying to shyt on him, but he kept walking it back like a bytch .

Side note, his jewels look fake as hell lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He is a ghostwriter? Oh ok

I need to google him. Ive basically had him on ignore just for riding off his dad legacy
LOL can't confirm, but it makes sense. He's best friends with Bardi's ex, he basically holds her down and he's a rapper, so I just 2 and 2 together. He used to always be around Party Arty.

Daps
I fukks with Po but beefing with everybody ain't gonna get you on. Just ride Cardi's coattails, keep ghostwriting for her and keep it pushing

I get that him and Dave East are in rival gangs but still
whats some of dudes best songs?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
wasn't he just beefin with Oun P a few days ago on ig over Cardi B? :what:

i actually fukk with that "All Day" song he got but it seems like he tryna beef with somebody new every week

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He don't got beef with Dave . He literally says in the video he don't know him and he never seen him . He said he don't like a lot of his friends , but he don't know Dave. Yea he was trying to shyt on him, but he kept walking it back like a bytch .

Side note, his jewels look fake as hell lol
You blind and deaf:dahell:

He said he met East at a club but he got beef with his homies and says East ain't from Harlem

Read between the lines