So Alpo's Son got Beef with Dave East

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
All this hate gonna kill these dudes before they gonna get started from high blood pressure alone. These nikkas should just chill and make music.

I mean son doing all that talking but his music ain't really shaking. Plus his pops alpo and that speaks for itself. He should cool out and play it smart.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The whole interview is fukkery :dead:
Interviewer - "When you went into rikers what they was sayin?" :ohhh:

Po - "They was chanting, look at my wrist, look at my neck, nikkas was singing my songs like crazy":mjgrin:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: had to cut this shyt off before he went into all that. All these stories and goon talk like an old smack DVD. It's 2017 and that era is over.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Po - "They was chanting, look at my wrist, look at my neck, nikkas was singing my songs like crazy":mjgrin:
:duck:

:mjlol: this vid low key hilarious

Nikka said he had two fights in Riker's smacked an African nikka over the phone and smacked an old head with a tray because he tried to take somebodies milk :dead:

100K for bail :duck:

He held the double cup high enough for the cam the whole interview, nikka had a Sprite bottle rolling passenger :mjlol:

He was so busy showing off the red Benz and dropping the top that Zack had to ask him you tryna come out or what :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't know why I feel like this will eventually turn into a Shmurda situation....I would just try to keep my affiliations air tight and on the low
A Troy Ave situation, it got that energy behind it and I peeped ever since I seen that light skin nikka talking greezy on YouTube. Don't East chill with some philly muslims too?

These nikkas really jealous cause East getting Shine. They need to work harder and stop that lean drinking.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
All this hate gonna kill these dudes before they gonna get started from high blood pressure alone. These nikkas should just chill and make music.

I mean son doing all that talking but his music ain't really shaking. Plus his pops alpo and that speaks for itself. He should cool out and play it smart.

nope like father like son

loud and flashy and reckless