So Alpo's Son got Beef with Dave East

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He don't got beef with East he saying he met him in Lust recently and it was love. He don't know East. It's the people he hangs with that Po and specifically that Rich Money dude don't like. It's probably gang affiliated Po is Blood and YG'z and East is Rollin' 30's Crip.

Also, these nikkas do too much in every interview. Lmao at him pulling up in the Benz, dropping the top, pouring up, and holding a blunt, nikka out here playing with his bracelet. Everything for the cam. Lmao at these nikkas confusing Iggy Azalea and Azalea Banks for the whole interview.

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
His music isn’t any good he got lucky Cardi blew up and Alpo being his father otherwise nobody would care

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
Somebody bound to to come at Dave tho. I mean its just too many nikkas. Especially them SMM nikkas in Soundview. He cant be friends with errbody

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He don't got beef with Dave . He literally says in the video he don't know him and he never seen him . He said he don't like a lot of his friends , but he don't know Dave. Yea he was trying to shyt on him, but he kept walking it back like a bytch .

Side note, his jewels look fake as hell lol

And they are a chokers too :scust: