So fellas, the ladies wondering why ya'll aren't settling down for them. -Essence Mag

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some women not all

But i think they're delusional. Like the article said, they want a 6'4 nikka that is in shape, dresses well, good job, and does all the cooking and domestic shyt, pays bills, 7+ inch dikk, etc., and all they bringing to the table is p*ssy.. They may or may not even be attractive they gotdamn selves.

The chick who I was talking about above is NOT attractive to me. Maybe other nikkas that be thirsting on her page but I'm good.

And I agree that if the woman works the man should help out as much as she does. But a relationship is about compromise. Just because you bringing ass and p*ssy to the table isn't a compromise and you can get easily replaced

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Some women not all

But i think they're delusional. Like the article said, they want a 6'4 nikka that is in shape, dresses well, good job, and does all the cooking and domestic shyt, pays bills, 7+ inch dikk, etc., and all they bringing to the table is p*ssy.. They may or may not even be attractive they gotdamn selves.

The chick who I was talking about above is NOT attractive to me. Maybe other nikkas that be thirsting on her page but I'm good.

And I agree that if the woman works the man should help out as much as she does. But a relationship is about compromise. Just because you bringing ass and p*ssy to the table isn't a compromise and you can get easily replaced

gospel in the bolded!!

art barr