So I Just Finished Watching All 5 Seasons Of Spider-Man TAS

Daps
Not better than spectacular Spider-Man but it’s a very good series. The writing on the show was very good so even when they had to cut the budget on animation, the show still worked. There are aspects of it that I still don’t like (hobgoblin before green goblin, “killing” MJ, water clone MJ) but it still works. But for my money, spectacular Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man adaptation we’ve gotten. And that includes movies

it also introduced a generation to a lot of characters from marvel .. i remember me and my friends from back then first hearing about beyonder and all that type of characters from the show, plus cameros from other favorites like daredevil, iron man, dr. strange, cap america etc ... and stories like secret wars, spider wars, symbiotes, etc etc

would love a modernized show (like spectacular) that gets to start from NY spiderman stories and expand into the larger marvel universe spiderman takes part in

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
no it's spectacular, she got all her hair done and is wearing designer glasses and fashionable clothes.... i'd hit

latest
:russ: