So I Just Finished Watching All 5 Seasons Of Spider-Man TAS

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Specifically the TAS series

Man either they were so ahead of their time or we are so behind ours.
I'm guessing it's the latter.

That show actually was on very limited budget and still is better than any one of them today.

Watching all 5 seasons of TAS was so awesome.
It had so much more depth than any spidermans afterwards, especially today.

From Peter Parker caring so much about Aunt May, to falling in love with Mary Jane, to having a thing with Felicia and all the times he spoke to himself about all the pains he deals with on a daily basis while having his alter ego.

Even small things like when he found out that the Venom symbiote did not like sound and peter saying "did you hide it from me, did you block it from my mind realizing that you don't like sound".

Man all that shyt, i'm not saying it was deeply philosophical but it had wayyyyyyyyyy more depth than anything afterwards.
These days animated shows are so dumbed down.

I was reading about why the show got cancelled after season 5, it was not because of ratings the show had amazing ratings, it was all because of two execs that had a dispute and couldn't find common ground.

What an awesome series.

Either all seasons of X-Men TAS, or Batman TAS or Superman TAS next!!

Awesome stuff man. I do that from time to time. Those are my fave 4 cartoons ever.

Angry Spiderman in the Venom suit chasing the Shocker might be my favorite cartoon moment ever. Despite it all they gave the show a great ending so its all good.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh ya I've seen it all
After several years I just decided to rewatch them
You should do the same, its mad enjoyable.

Ya xmen man, when Apocalypse spoke so eloquently in an apocalyptic way.... it was awesome.
"I am to mutants as mutants are to humans"

"You shall pay for your hubris"

That voice man....

:russ:

Apocalypse would give the Xmen lines like: ''Foolish mortals. You are no closer to defeating me than the Babylonians were with their stones and firesticks.''

That ether :picard:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not better than spectacular Spider-Man but it’s a very good series. The writing on the show was very good so even when they had to cut the budget on animation, the show still worked. There are aspects of it that I still don’t like (hobgoblin before green goblin, “killing” MJ, water clone MJ) but it still works. But for my money, spectacular Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man adaptation we’ve gotten. And that includes movies
How many seasons is spectacular?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Specifically the TAS series

Man either they were so ahead of their time or we are so behind ours.
I'm guessing it's the latter.

That show actually was on very limited budget and still is better than any one of them today.

Watching all 5 seasons of TAS was so awesome.
It had so much more depth than any spidermans afterwards, especially today.

From Peter Parker caring so much about Aunt May, to falling in love with Mary Jane, to having a thing with Felicia and all the times he spoke to himself about all the pains he deals with on a daily basis while having his alter ego.

Even small things like when he found out that the Venom symbiote did not like sound and peter saying "did you hide it from me, did you block it from my mind realizing that you don't like sound".

Man all that shyt, i'm not saying it was deeply philosophical but it had wayyyyyyyyyy more depth than anything afterwards.
These days animated shows are so dumbed down.

I was reading about why the show got cancelled after season 5, it was not because of ratings the show had amazing ratings, it was all because of two execs that had a dispute and couldn't find common ground.

What an awesome series.

Either all seasons of X-Men TAS, or Batman TAS or Superman TAS next!!
Link?

I wanna cop.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How many seasons is spectacular?
Only 2. Like the Avenges series at that time and Wolverine and the X-Men, it was a casualty to Disney buying Marvel. Spectacular was a Sony produced show so once Disney got Marvel, they got the animation rights back for all of their properties

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Awesome stuff man. I do that from time to time. Those are my fave 4 cartoons ever.

Angry Spiderman in the Venom suit chasing the Shocker might be my favorite cartoon moment ever. Despite it all they gave the show a great ending so its all good.

:dwillhuh: I thought it ended with Spidey leaving with Madame Web to find MJ? I remember being mad as a kid at the unresolved cliffhanger

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If you want to watch a series that's so bad it's good, then you should watch the 90s Fantastic Four series.
The 1st or 2nd season? Both 90's "Fantastic Four" & "Ironman" did major revamps of their shows in their 2nd seasons because their 1st seasons were :trash: compared to 90's Spider-Man & X-Men.