So i just knocked my tap dancing c00n ass brother out... Here's why

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
defend a trump defender brehs
also you clearly cant read, because my dad is the one who was talking about the racists getting bolder if trump wins not me fukking idiot
nah yo fakkit ass going on ignore i dont argue with c00ns:camby: dont even bother responding

I expect nothing less from a p*ssy nikka who would swing on his own flesh for having an opposing opinion.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
Your brother was clearly right about people like you, emotional and quick to violence over someone else's opinion.

:francis:

typical zachariah staement :camby:

and gotdamn, OP's little brother:

clayton.png

:scusthov:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You played right into his interpretation of reality. He's like an ostrich burrying its head in the sand and you gave him more reason to. Obviously he's immature, but your actions did nothing but reinforce his outloom. Funny too how you mentioned that he never criticized you despite his judgement of other brehs for similar behavior. Perhaps he loves you? Or maybe thats past tense now......

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You played right into his interpretation of reality. He's like an ostrich burrying its head in the sand and you gave him more reason to. Obviously he's immature, but your actions did nothing but reinforce his outloom. Funny too how you mentioned that he never criticized you despite his judgement of other brehs for similar behavior. Perhaps he loves you? Or maybe thats past tense now......

Someone gets it.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
i felt like i had to hit him
he was literally standing in front of our family tap dancing
and after seeing my moms the way she was i couldn't tolerate that shyt
he's a fukking disgrace
:dahell:he was basically sitting there telling the black women in our family they aint shyt
:dahell:aint no way i was keeping my composure

horizon

Superstar
Daps
I'm not co-signing your brother but I'm damn sure not co-signing hitting someone for having an opposing opinion, that's emotional ho shyt. And your explanation of "racists getting bolder if Trump wins" certainly didn't do you any favors because it's bullshyt, racists are bold now and have been that way for hundreds of years.

Learn to agree to disagree, solving your problems with your fist only leaves your brother with the impression that he's right about people like you, people who solve problems with violence.
His brother's toxic views are causing family turmoil. :stopitslime:
If his brother fell off this far, he obviously needs someone guiding him (with words OR actions :birdman:) through the forest that is white supremacy because he clearly doesn't know right from left

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
His brother's toxic views are causing family turmoil. :stopitslime:
If his brother fell off this far, he clearly needs someone guiding him (with words OR actions :birdman:) through the forest that is white supremacy because he clearly doesn't know right from left

I'm sure being hit by his brother will awaken him to the reality of white supremacy and help him understand why Trump is racist.

:francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps