So I just went raw for the first time...

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Been fukkkin since I was 15 and have never done it once.

So this chick I have been messing with for like a month (face is manageable, but body is :whew:) now decided to randomly pop up at my spot last night. She'd only been there once & that was just to use the bathroom before we went out.
I wasn't shocked, but it was just random af, I wasn't tripping she had some food she bought so :ehh:.

So after we eat she says she wants to go to the room to watch tv. So I turn the tv on and we get on the bed. 5 minutes in I just start kissing her and shyt. Taking our clothes off and all.
Her head game was average.
Then it hit me that I ran out of condoms. :ohhh:
She could tell by my face expression what I was thinking.

She whispered in my ear
"I don't care. I just need it bad." while grabbing my dikk and rubbing it on her pum pum :damn:

Then I remembered that I had two condoms in the car. And I thought,

"If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to look at that baby thinking this all could've been avoided by just grabbing my car keys & walking 30 feet."
Something came over me and I just said fukk it & put it in. :ahh:

Busted a little quicker than normal.
Brehs anybody that tries to tell you wearing a rubber feels the exact same is lying to you! JESUS CHRIST!
I mean now I see why some grimey nikkas refuse to wear one, but I'm still after this strapping up.

She got up in the middle of the night to pop a pill. I saw it was a Plan B :salute:

Overall it was muthafukkin amazing, but I'm not trying to have a baby or catch something so Trojans will be on deck.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HKNQIP6.png