So I just went raw for the first time...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids

:francis:

_1361196955.gif
giphy.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Op you on a road to disater

Only go raw if...

1) Your long term girl
2) You can see yourself raising a kid
3) You trust the person more than on a surface level.

And for goodness sake pull out:childplease: You go raw for the 1st time and just bust all in it.:wtf:

You head is gonna be messed up now every time you ready to smash you gonna be like:jbhmm:.......:manny: RAW

I can count on one hand how many times I went raw, and for the most part it was with women I really felt like I could trust and knew.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah Op you on a road to disater

Only go raw if...

1) Your long term girl
2) You can see yourself raising a kid
3) You trust the person more than on a surface level.

And for goodness sake pull out:childplease: You go raw for the 1st time and just bust all in it.:wtf:

You head is gonna be messed up now every time you ready to smash you gonna be like:jbhmm:.......:manny: RAW

I can count on one hand how many times I went raw, and for the most part it was with women I really felt like I could trust and knew.
I didn't bust all inside her. I pulled out, but it was instantaneous.

Giselle

Daps
Been fukkkin since I was 15 and have never done it once.

So this chick I have been messing with for like a month (face is manageable, but body is :whew:) now decided to randomly pop up at my spot last night. She'd only been there once & that was just to use the bathroom before we went out.
I wasn't shocked, but it was just random af, I wasn't tripping she had some food she bought so :ehh:.

So after we eat she says she wants to go to the room to watch tv. So I turn the tv on and we get on the bed. 5 minutes in I just start kissing her and shyt. Taking our clothes off and all.
Her head game was average.
Then it hit me that I ran out of condoms. :ohhh:
She could tell by my face expression what I was thinking.

She whispered in my ear
"I don't care. I just need it bad." while grabbing my dikk and rubbing it on her pum pum :damn:

Then I remembered that I had two condoms in the car. And I thought,

"If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to look at that baby thinking this all could've been avoided by just grabbing my car keys & walking 30 feet."
Something came over me and I just said fukk it & put it in. :ahh:

Busted a little quicker than normal.
Brehs anybody that tries to tell you wearing a rubber feels the exact same is lying to you! JESUS CHRIST!
I mean now I see why some grimey nikkas refuse to wear one, but I'm still after this strapping up.

She got up in the middle of the night to pop a pill. I saw it was a Plan B :salute:

Overall it was muthafukkin amazing, but I'm not trying to have a baby or catch something so Trojans will be on deck.

That's not your wife, or at least your gf? Gross. You probably have an std now. If she let you and you're not even her man, imagine how many other men she has. Don't be surprised when your dck falls off or when she takes you to court for child support. :ufdup:
:blessed:condoms 4 life .
:jbhmm:(or at least till i get married)

:salute:

I wanted to rep you, but they didn't let me probably b/c I alredy have.