So I just went raw for the first time...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I lost my virginity to this white feminist chick (who was 24 at the time I was 19), Went raw not by choice. Girl went crazy felt damn good. That's all I'll say. Luckily she had the BC patch on.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
or HIV

side note:

I heard that it's only like 4 days out of a month that you can get a chick preggo?

Brehs are these ducktales? cuz if so :patrice:
The menstrual cycle is just that, a cycle. There's pre-ovulation, ovulation and a menstrual period. Ovulation increases the chances of becoming pregnant. Here's some information: Your Menstrual Cycle, Your Fertility

Y'all be careful out there. Don't want to get caught up in something (or someone) you can't escape!

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...wait, she came over with the morning after pill in purse?
Honestly thinking about it now, I'm not too sure. It looked like it though. :sadcam:
lol_idi_amin.gif

That's why I called :duck:. I refuse to believe you're that naive.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:francis:didnt smash raw your first time breh?

I always thought that was stupid

First time in some p*ssy. And you wear a rubber...I couldn't imagine how that would of went for me:jbhmm:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
or HIV

side note:

I heard that it's only like 4 days out of a month that you can get a chick preggo?

Brehs are these ducktales? cuz if so :patrice:
Women ovulate certain times of the month so this is true. But you should ALWAYS use condoms, you never know she's fukking before and after you.