So I just went raw for the first time...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
k2-_a30f92b0-f884-4635-996c-3d2510436a7f.v1.jpg-e4951dece6624ce35364827665f52295976c701c-optim-450x450.jpg

since you new at going raw, you might wanna cop this or some other kind of desensitizing spray.

:what:

defeats the purpose completely

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Raw feels so much better and more natural....but condoms > dealing with unfavorable to life threatening circumstances (baby mama drama, STDs and HIV/AIDS)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
it is good to do this. i run 3 successful home businesses so i don't have much free time. what i've started doing is training myself to climax as quickly as possible and i have direct deposit so when i get through the girl can just leave and she knows that she will still get her money. I am down to about 30 seconds from initial penetration, which is about less than five long strokes. when you are building a brand, this is what you have to think about.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Don't u want to give him a sibling. I always wanted one to take some pressure and attention off me.
nope, he has an ungodly amount of cousins around his age that live in the same town. So we good. I never even wanted kids, so im fine with raising and loving just one. And after seein how much they cost :sadbron: Idk why ppl would want 3,4,5 kids like wtf.:ohlawd:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Getting raw p*ssy for the first time then trying to go back to condoms is like shooting heroin for the first time and trying go back to softer drugs. You always going be chasing that dragon mentally until you start risking it with rationalizations and finally catch yourself always going raw.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
not if you sensitive down there. that makes a huge difference. I would bust quick when i first started going raw. ONly negative is that for a while you num so she enjoying it more than you.

its possible to get hard with that bs? :dame: i might be goin raw for the 1st time......help me :mjcry:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been fukkkin since I was 15 and have never done it once.

So this chick I have been messing with for like a month (face is manageable, but body is :whew:) now decided to randomly pop up at my spot last night. She'd only been there once & that was just to use the bathroom before we went out.
I wasn't shocked, but it was just random af, I wasn't tripping she had some food she bought so :ehh:.

So after we eat she says she wants to go to the room to watch tv. So I turn the tv on and we get on the bed. 5 minutes in I just start kissing her and shyt. Taking our clothes off and all.
Her head game was average.
Then it hit me that I ran out of condoms. :ohhh:
She could tell by my face expression what I was thinking.

She whispered in my ear
"I don't care. I just need it bad." while grabbing my dikk and rubbing it on her pum pum :damn:

Then I remembered that I had two condoms in the car. And I thought,

"If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to look at that baby thinking this all could've been avoided by just grabbing my car keys & walking 30 feet."
Something came over me and I just said fukk it & put it in. :ahh:

Busted a little quicker than normal.
Brehs anybody that tries to tell you wearing a rubber feels the exact same is lying to you! JESUS CHRIST!
I mean now I see why some grimey nikkas refuse to wear one, but I'm still after this strapping up.

She got up in the middle of the night to pop a pill. I saw it was a Plan B :salute:

Overall it was muthafukkin amazing, but I'm not trying to have a baby or catch something so Trojans will be on deck.

You can have raw sex and still be safe from babies and stds.