So Prince admitted he was fukked up because he was molested by his sister? EDIT: CONFIRMED BY PRINCE

Edub

Veteran
Daps
33700B2200000578-3554496-Tyka_Nelson-m-73_1461360249848.jpg

Clearly possessed and warped.
Yup, I looked up Tyka Nelson and had serious questions :jbhmm:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Except the man LITERALLY admitted it was real. And said it wasn’t satire or had a deeper meaning like his other songs.

The fact y’all are denying the shyt is why he stopped doing interviews like that in the first place. The dude revealed his truth and no one believed him.

His older sister Noreen was 32 when he was 16 everything adds up. He didn’t just make this shyt up.

Prince interview archive - Musician, September 1983
He could've been trolling but :manny:

I thought his older sister lived in NYC because Prince had to call her and have her convince his pops to let him.back in the house..his dad agreed then when Prince went to apologize he said no.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Except the man LITERALLY admitted it was real. And said it wasn’t satire or had a deeper meaning like his other songs.

The fact y’all are denying the shyt is why he stopped doing interviews like that in the first place. The dude revealed his truth and no one believed him.

His older sister Noreen was 32 when he was 16 everything adds up. He didn’t just make this shyt up.

Prince interview archive - Musician, September 1983

This entire interview was incredible but this stood out to me the most

MUSICIAN: Will you always try to be controversial?

PRINCE: That’s really a strange quest ion, because if I’m that way, then I will be forever writing that way. I don’t particularly think it’s so controversial. I mean, when a girl can get birth control pills at age twelve, then I know she knows just abou t as much as I do, or at least will be there in a short time. I think people are pretty blind to it. Pretty blind to life, and taking for granted what really goes on.

Prince was wise as fukk

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hold on he was 16? That’s a far cry from say 6. Still goat tier

*bumps I wanna be your lover louder*