So right now half the Bishes on social media are in love with this inmate

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
People on twitter are now posting pics of attractive mugshots

Bqk53-ZIcAA9oQ8.jpg
:steviej: Yea she sexy,Her ratchedness and knowing how to commit that makes her attractive :troll:

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
:dahell:

Ignoring the fact that there's a lot more that holds black women down than simply choosing the wrong man, there's plenty of black women that choose the "right" man and still get fukked over.

The worst nikkas are often the ones that think women owe them for making all the "right" decisions, or who think that their success means they can do whatever the fukk they want without consequence.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
What's interesting is that some people inserted race into this, then I go to FB and Twitter a lot of women have commented on his photo (not all positive but mostly) Black and White women. There is a thread on this very forum with men judging the picture of convicted women offenders, I think it was via write a prisoner. If memory serves, someone (no criticism to him!) actually slept with one of them. Men openly lusting over jailbirds is acceptable but ratchet when women do it?

Before anyone tries it I replied earlier on the thread and have no interest in crimnals. BTW, there are plenty of White women who are single mothers by Black men who are in and out of jail. My bro who just got out, ALL his kids are by different White women. There are so many biracial kids running around here without dads (or THEIR dad) it's crazy.I grew up with plenty, myself. In the Coli world, all mixed kids grow up with both parents in the suburbs and go to Ivy league schools.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:dahell: Damn I didn't know this shyt was trending nationally on Twitter under the hashtag #FelonCrushFriday

Now it's going too far, it's one thing to say someone is attractive but dedicating hashtags to fawn over criminals is a little too much I would think :wtf:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
apparently he went to high school round the way from where I live, so you know my facebook/instagram timeline going extra hard right now

edit: ive tried to tell yall time and time again that women think the same as men when it comes to sex.. yall just the ones proppin up and puttin the p*ssy on a pedestal. I work in the club industry and if you think men are the only scandalous ones you trippen.. Girls with 2-3 shots of Heem in em is just as foul as the men they claim be cheatin on em. Its just reality right now

oh what you think your girl is pissy sloppy drunk in the club cant even stand up straight when she gets home, but has enough morals to not grind on dudes and kiss on em ? :russ: You think she has a line she draws when shes drunk as fukk ? :russ:

I welcome any coli member in the bay to come see whats up with the clubs I work in, and when I make that move to vegas all coli members period, ill show you how these girls act when they got a few shots in em, even though they there for they own bachorlette party :sas2:

edit#2: after reading through the thread, @Will Ross seems to be the only one with some sense in here... @No_bammer_weed you the bruh, but you off here.. I think the argument (someone correct me if im wrong) is that women PRETEND they above havin the "dog mentality" that they throw on us a lot. But at the end of the day they bout the same shyt. I think thats what the argument is.. look how many females here pretend they only fukked 2-3 dudes in they life time :sas1: but all of sudden they'd fukk this guy just off a picture alone :sas2: but some how we supposed to believe they havnt came across someone like this in real life before and they've only tossed the p*ssy up to 2-3 dudes in they life time :pachaha: :camby:

Last edited:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it. Usually when a bish say "He can get it" they mean it. Same goes for whores that sneak backstage at concerts and suck the whole label yet expect 5 star meals from the average nikkas.
@Blackthoughts , I've always thought of you to be one of the realest nikkas on this site. The problem ain't with women cus they've always been like this. The problem is that they don't teach young men the realities of dealing with women in sex ed. Combine that with all the fatherless boys growing up and we got a community of confused simps about.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Good looking dude who happpens to be a thug has women wet = No brainer.

smh i mean I bet most of yall black women hating dudes look like
andre-avatar.jpg
nerd081117_250.jpg

stop man lol

Andre is pretty funny I watch his vids on YT. Did you google "black nerds" or something? lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts , I've always thought of you to be one of the realest nikkas on this site. The problem ain't with women cus they've always been like this. The problem is that they don't teach young men the realities of dealing with women in sex ed. Combine that with all the fatherless boys growing up and we got a community of confused simps about.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm not saying all women are to blame. I'm just talking about those that are offering their body to a man based on his looks yet talk that standards shyt on their timeline. I can't tell you how many memes I've seen of chics talking that pro ethics and standards shyt when it comes to men and relationships yet they see a guy they find attractive and throw that shyt in the bushes.

If a chic is a hoe she should own that shyt and don't have separate morals for different nikkas.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
apparently he went to high school round the way from where I live, so you know my facebook/instagram timeline going extra hard right now

edit: ive tried to tell yall time and time again that women think the same as men when it comes to sex.. yall just the ones proppin up and puttin the p*ssy on a pedestal. I work in the club industry and if you think men are the only scandalous ones you trippen.. Girls with 2-3 shots of Heem in em is just as foul as the men they claim be cheatin on em. Its just reality right now

oh what you think your girl is pissy sloppy drunk in the club cant even stand up straight when she gets home, but has enough morals to not grind on dudes and kiss on em ? :russ: You think she has a line she draws when shes drunk as fukk ? :russ:

I welcome any coli member in the bay to come see whats up with the clubs I work in, and when I make that move to vegas all coli members period, ill show you how these girls act when they got a few shots in em, even though they there for they own bachorlette party :sas2:

edit#2: after reading through the thread, @Will Ross seems to be the only one with some sense in here... @No_bammer_weed you the bruh, but you off here.. I think the argument (someone correct me if im wrong) is that women PRETEND they above havin the "dog mentality" that they throw on us a lot. But at the end of the day they bout the same shyt. I think thats what the argument is.. look how many females here pretend they only fukked 2-3 dudes in they life time :sas1: but all of sudden they'd fukk this guy just off a picture alone :sas2: but some how we supposed to believe they havnt came across someone like this in real life before and they've only tossed the p*ssy up to 2-3 dudes in they life time :pachaha: :camby:

Breh...I live in the Caribbean and the number of girls who come out to get daggered is :mindblown: knowing they got a dude back home chilling in the cut like :sadcam: At this point in life I don't pay attention to what they say but rather what they do when it comes to anything sex related...so those "I've only been with 5 dudes" girls can :camby:....who they trynna fool :sas2:

With that said, nikkas gotta miss me with this fake outrage just because women are displaying thirst to somebody that isn't them :pachaha: we do it, so they should be able too....simple as that.