So right now half the Bishes on social media are in love with this inmate

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Instead of rising above the fukkery, black women have let me down.
You just wait and see what type of threads I make in the next few days.

CjoKv1N.gif
quot+Not+my+penis+my+penis+quot+_3259c2dbc5bd19fd6cc335a98789bccb.gif

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
This is why there is so many single mothers in the black community. Women are quick to have babies with a broke, dead beat nikka because they find him "cute". BW, there are attractive successful men too. Choose more wisely, thots.
Oh shut up.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
apparently he went to high school round the way from where I live, so you know my facebook/instagram timeline going extra hard right now

edit: ive tried to tell yall time and time again that women think the same as men when it comes to sex.. yall just the ones proppin up and puttin the p*ssy on a pedestal. I work in the club industry and if you think men are the only scandalous ones you trippen.. Girls with 2-3 shots of Heem in em is just as foul as the men they claim be cheatin on em. Its just reality right now

oh what you think your girl is pissy sloppy drunk in the club cant even stand up straight when she gets home, but has enough morals to not grind on dudes and kiss on em ? :russ: You think she has a line she draws when shes drunk as fukk ? :russ:

I welcome any coli member in the bay to come see whats up with the clubs I work in, and when I make that move to vegas all coli members period, ill show you how these girls act when they got a few shots in em, even though they there for they own bachorlette party :sas2:

edit#2: after reading through the thread, @Will Ross seems to be the only one with some sense in here... @No_bammer_weed you the bruh, but you off here.. I think the argument (someone correct me if im wrong) is that women PRETEND they above havin the "dog mentality" that they throw on us a lot. But at the end of the day they bout the same shyt. I think thats what the argument is.. look how many females here pretend they only fukked 2-3 dudes in they life time :sas1: but all of sudden they'd fukk this guy just off a picture alone :sas2: but some how we supposed to believe they havnt came across someone like this in real life before and they've only tossed the p*ssy up to 2-3 dudes in they life time :pachaha: :camby:

:dead: @ @Phoenix_Knightly23 dapping this :russ:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
just watched that interview dude is about that action boss

marry killers brehs

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
S/O to the guys who don't let their masculinity get challenged because women on the Internet find a guy attractive. Your girl is going to see fine men everywhere she goes but if she knows her man is a real man, provider, and secure then she ain't trynna mess that up. Unless she a ratchet but then that's your fault for making a ratchet your lady. Most women would fukk this guy then act like he didn't exist. Happens all the time. Men mess up when they get to thinking women are so far off from them. Calling this man gay and calling us hoes because you're insecure and jealous.

I'm referencing this thread anytime somebody says women are more emotional than men. We were NOT in that drug cartel thread heavy saying this is what's wrong with black men. The majority of you males (s/o to the exceptions) stay lusting after female rapists that diddle little school boys but when we do it, we're trashy bed wenches.

Oh and hasn't it been established that @chris B guy is white? No way he's black. I troll here sometimes but when I log off I'm tending to my BLACK nephews and laughing with my black dad and brothers. That guy fonts like he'd crawl up into a ball and dime if a black woman touched him...or if any woman touched him period.

Last but not least S/O to my sistas holding it down in this thread. This nikka fine as hell. Don't let the low desirability males try to make you think being attracted to someone is something only males can do and we're stuck with wanting good guys, the hell with being attracted to him or if he's good in bed.

Read all 33 pages. I'm off to In N Out :salute:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
S/O to the guys who don't let their masculinity get challenged because women on the Internet find a guy attractive. Your girl is going to see fine men everywhere she goes but if she knows her man is a real man, provider, and secure then she ain't trynna mess that up. Unless she a ratchet but then that's your fault for making a ratchet your lady. Most women would fukk this guy then act like he didn't exist. Happens all the time. Men mess up when they get to thinking women are so far off from them. Calling this man gay and calling us hoes because you're insecure and jealous.

I'm referencing this thread anytime somebody says women are more emotional than men. We were NOT in that drug cartel thread heavy saying this is what's wrong with black men. The majority of you males (s/o to the exceptions) stay lusting after female rapists that diddle little school boys but when we do it, we're trashy bed wenches.

Oh and hasn't it been established that @chris B guy is white? No way he's black. I troll here sometimes but when I log off I'm tending to my BLACK nephews and laughing with my black dad and brothers. That guy fonts like he'd crawl up into a ball and dime if a black woman touched him...or if any woman touched him period.

Last but not least S/O to my sistas holding it down in this thread. This nikka fine as hell. Don't let the low desirability males try to make you think being attracted to someone is something only males can do and we're stuck with wanting good guys, the hell with being attracted to him or if he's good in bed.

Read all 33 pages. I'm off to In N Out :salute: