So right now half the Bishes on social media are in love with this inmate

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yea but you pay for it like a middle age cac,ya fukkin bum...

I seen you up in that pay for sex thread...:mjlol:at dude paying for some run through p*ssy acting like he cool and shyt.

constantly calling people CACs when he pulling old white dude moves..
Another nerd as nikka mad :heh: Shut up and go play some video games you dusty walking shyt stain.

dcab1d36_camron.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whew: you wanna know how fickle people are in 2014 ? one day all females wanna fukk this dude, the next day someone posts a fake picture sayin hes gay and now every girl is turned off :russ: without it bein true :russ: the internet just runs with anythin :wow:

Yo he's a homo. Real talk.

oh its real talk huh :sas2:

mafukkas be gullible as fukk and preachin the dumb shyt they read as truth :wow:

Daps
Another nerd as nikka mad :heh: Shut up and go play some video games you dusty walking shyt stain.
lmao straight ignored what I said huh? lol at you calling me a nerd..nerds pay for sex I dont. :smile:

go kiss and eat the p*ssy of them third world titty having,ashy forehead,80s incredible hulk wig wearing slut monkeys you be paying for breh..

quit fronting like you somebody...you aint no king..youse motherfukking failure.

so fukk you and your CAC tactics.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
Only ratchets like the bottom three. It's like a giant fukking red flag: this woman will cause you grief.

Anyone who finds it hard to find women who aren't into the clean cut brothas is slacking.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:manny:

I've always said that I would chop down Casey Anthony....:ld:

Obviously...I'd judge any woman that actively sought out convicts. But what does someones criminal record have to do with their physical attraction?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
S/O to the guys who don't let their masculinity get challenged because women on the Internet find a guy attractive. Your girl is going to see fine men everywhere she goes but if she knows her man is a real man, provider, and secure then she ain't trynna mess that up. Unless she a ratchet but then that's your fault for making a ratchet your lady. Most women would fukk this guy then act like he didn't exist. Happens all the time. Men mess up when they get to thinking women are so far off from them. Calling this man gay and calling us hoes because you're insecure and jealous.

I'm referencing this thread anytime somebody says women are more emotional than men. We were NOT in that drug cartel thread heavy saying this is what's wrong with black men. The majority of you males (s/o to the exceptions) stay lusting after female rapists that diddle little school boys but when we do it, we're trashy bed wenches.

Oh and hasn't it been established that @chris B guy is white? No way he's black. I troll here sometimes but when I log off I'm tending to my BLACK nephews and laughing with my black dad and brothers. That guy fonts like he'd crawl up into a ball and dime if a black woman touched him...or if any woman touched him period.

Last but not least S/O to my sistas holding it down in this thread. This nikka fine as hell. Don't let the low desirability males try to make you think being attracted to someone is something only males can do and we're stuck with wanting good guys, the hell with being attracted to him or if he's good in bed.

Read all 33 pages. I'm off to In N Out :salute:

ceelo-laugh.gif