So Tariq the scammer really out here owing almost 200k in back taxes.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

So Tariq does not give a damn about gentrification and opportunity zones being used against black people his true colors are now being shown.

Wow.

Who gives a damn he said...

Foul.

Weak nikkas that are victimized are dead weight at this point. If you ain’t trying to figure out how to pool resources together to take advantage of the economic opportunities at are avail then you deserve whatever you get. You shouldn’t be coming at Tariq with a poor mouth you should be saying “how do I get on and stay on”.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah is like to know too but it probably is still situational depending on how many people and the type of venue you get it at. I’m assuming somewhere like the Mercedes Benz dome would be more expensive than some convention center but I could be dead wrong.

You don't rent the whole convention center or stadium unless its an event with 50k to 100k+ attendees like comic con. They charge you by the individual rooms and auditoriums you rent and each one has their own capacity limit and price per hour/ day. They have rooms for every size budget.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Weak nikkas that are victimized are dead weight at this point. If you ain’t trying to figure out how to pool resources together to take advantage of the economic opportunities at are avail then you deserve whatever you get. You shouldn’t be coming at Tariq with a poor mouth you should be saying “how do I get on and stay on”.
You make no sense but ok.

Ask a wealthless people locked out of virtually everything to pool resources.

Ok.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is getting to the root of the problem

All these YT people have access to the same info and put pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us. Why do people need someone like Tariq Nasheed to tell them how to think?
Because he talks slick and makes them feel good, kinda like Trump does with white people.

These dudes donate him their money in exchange for endorphin rushes.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
You defend this grown man with every fiber of your being, eh? How are black folks going to take advantage of economic opportunities w/ negroes having 200k crowdfundings every 6 months? What tangibles do we get out of that besides the same “feel good” platitudes to intellectually masturbate to...and your precious Tariq walks away with his pockets fatter.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You don't rent the whole convention center or stadium unless its an event with 50k to 100k+ attendees like comic con. They charge you by the individual rooms and auditoriums you rent and each one has their own capacity limit and price per hour/ day. They have rooms for every size budget.
I figured something like that but that’s why I did mention depending on size. I also guess like you said I was talking about bigger conferences like you mentioned and thought this was going to be big like those comic con type of events.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Tariq audience also has to do demand more value for their crowdfunding and not be content with their 7th or 8th slide show DVD or live powerpoint presentation.
It has to be something game changing now.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You make no sense but ok.

Ask a wealthless people locked out of virtually everything to pool resources.

Ok.

You defend this grown man with every fiber of your being, eh? How are black folks going to take advantage of economic opportunities w/ negroes having 200k crowdfundings every 6 months? What tangibles do we get out of that besides the same “feel good” platitudes to intellectually masturbate to...and your precious Tariq walks away with his pockets fatter.

The problem is there’s brothas out here proving you guys wrong. We out here getting the bag and we want to link with other like minded brothers and sisters to better our situation. You can’t change a state of poverty if you are in a poverty mind state. nikkas talking about they are locked out off all avenues to succeed but got cars, clothes, and XBOXs and shyt. It’s just a bunch of excuses because when you accept that YOU are your own savior the answer requires you to get off your ass to change your fate. I’m out here making moves and setting myself and my family up to be good. I’m not out here waiting for reparations...I’m linking with liked indeed brothas and sisters and strategizing how to get to the next level. I’m not gonna sit here and shyt on my ancestor’s sacrifice bytching and moaning when I have way more opportunity than they have ever had.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looks like Tariq ran to the Twitter feds to get the sista who exposed his ass suspended. I thought we didn’t run to white daddy for our disputes
You are deplorable for the record...

And furthermore with this site being what it is now, ANY thread with Tariq's name in it will be polarizing filled with grown men just being a contrarian for daps..

The amount of pocket watching and calling dude a "scammer" with no real facts of just speculation is not surprising given where we are...