So Tariq the scammer really out here owing almost 200k in back taxes.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
You are deplorable for the record...

And furthermore with this site being what it is now, ANY thread with Tariq's name in it will be polarizing filled with grown men just being a contrarian for daps..

The amount of pocket watching and calling dude a "scammer" with no real facts of just speculation is not surprising given where we are...
Aww:russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is getting to the root of the problem

All these YT people have access to the same info and put pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us. Why do people need someone like Tariq Nasheed to tell them how to think?
They need someone like Tariq because when stuff doesn’t work out they can put the blame on him instead of when you fail on your own and the fault lies with you. A lot of cats need scapegoats and Tariq and them fill that role for them.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Because he talks slick and makes them feel good, kinda like Trump does with white people.

These dudes donate him their money in exchange for endorphin rushes.

not true

He says something real that black mainstream American tv won't touch and he gets down to facts and exposes racists and got people fired. He says alot of things we see but the media won't touch and we notice it and he speaks on it so we gravitate to him for the conversation. Doesn't mean we gotta support financially but we appreciate the knowledge.

The problem with the media is they don't really address the real black America, just alot of symbolic nonsense that the majority of us won't benefit from, also they never address class-ism which is pretty big but no one talks about.

Whatever Tariq personal life is like, not my business but I will tune into his shows, I appreciate the realness he uses regardless of how much his life is suffering IDK.

All these dudes got money issues, they all make money from Youtube and don't punch a clock, something will go down and it happened to all of them, Pro-light, Umar, Tommy and Tariq all independent and all get caught up once in a while. It's not like Zo Williams getting paid from Corey or Yvette and Tone most likely having a office position or a advisory position lined up in the future which is why IMO they use ADOS as a basic Democratic down vote group due to where to go once ADOS dies it, just a backup plan.

Tariq got no back up plan, dude is pushing 50 and got 5 kids and a wife who's gonna wanna keep up her lifestyle of not working, sitting on her ass chillin so he's gonna be coming up with ideas for a long time and his mouth makes it so he has no friends so I expect a exit plan one day for Tariq.

THe message is real but the people are crooked, hell all people are crooked in some way or form. It's just a part of life.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Yeah is like to know too but it probably is still situational depending on how many people and the type of venue you get it at. I’m assuming somewhere like the Mercedes Benz dome would be more expensive than some convention center but I could be dead wrong.

yeah you sure could be:sas2: sometimes people from philly get their information wrong. we'll see how things play out though.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The groups were fundamentally different, and there’s no way it was going to work. Tariq/PBT are Black Conservatives while the ADOS gang operate from the progressive realm. There are a lot of black conservatives, and if the Republican Party wasn’t the way they are, they might be able to pick up some of them.

Nothing wrong with any of that, and the brothers and sisters of each group need to realize the paths are different and move on, trying not to be a hinder to the others respective groups. They all have one thing in common, and that’s the acknowledgement of us being Black Americans.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah you sure could be:sas2: sometimes people from philly get their information wrong. we'll see how things play out though.
Yeah they do so let’s see how they play out

Edit: Looked out the window @Big Boda (BFM) was nothing but clouds so what time are your goons coming to take me out? I don’t wanna get shot up wearing my best clothes. I’ll also make it easier since you got “killer” intel even though you claim you’re some pro black. I’m going to the Eagles game tomorrow with friends and family your goons can take me out on the subway since that’s how I’m get there if they don’t do it today.

Last edited:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Like on some real shyt, what's your issue with Tariq? not on some emotional stuff, but like legit why are you always in every thread being dishonest?
Where have I been dishonest? Tariq has been dishonest with his vitriol, hate, and conspiracy theories regarding ADOS. I’ve simply questioned the need for his continuous crowdfundings and 200k conference.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say that. Not quite. Tariq's followers are mostly low to middle income people too. He doesn't have a monopoly on the middle and upper classes. Truth be told I think Yvette and Tone's people might have a little more education and money. If you're a college graduate/professional in corporate america yvette and tone's information based presentations are probably more appealing than Tariq's jokes and entertainment.

I don't have a side, because none of them have presented any real solutions as far as I can see. Tariq's conference isn't going to be any different than the "State of the Black Union" cspan or cnn used to air every year with prominent Black people speaking. Nothing substantial is going to come out of it, just like nothing substantial came outta all the conferences Tavis used to host. It'll be a feel-good fashion show with a buncha empty lectures, card exchanging, and partying after.

Yvette and Tone putting their hopes in the government paying out reparations is admirable, because we are overdue, but it's not realistic. White people aren't going to fund their own destruction, or even fund any leveling of the playing field. It'd be suicidal. You don't pay for your enemy to replace you on the world stage, and I don't know how ya'll view white folks but they've never ever stopped seeing us as their foremost enemy the world over.

And the truth is we don't have 10 years to debate with white people, or really even any Black people. Not anymore. We see what's going on in the world. White people have armed themselves and are ready for violent conflict both here and abroad.

I can promise you this, and you should mark my words: If there is a major "terrorist attack" in this country where martial law is declared anywhere and mass communications are seized/shut down for even a week, Black people will be quietly slaughtered in certain areas just like they did during Katrina. And it won't be big news either, it'll be a quiet but confirmed rumor. Just like Katrina.

If you don't have at least a pistol, you better get your ass out there and get one as soon as you can.

nikkas better wake the fukk up, that's all I know.

This.

fukk all the bullshyt if someone can run up on you and you can't do anything about it you lawst.

I never listened to Tone & Yvette but if they're basically Making the case for Reparations thinking if they just showed "the data" White people will do right by us, then at least that's a consistent argument. But if you're telling people to stock up on water and food while you're out their completely unprotected; Then it's hard to believe that you believe what you're saying.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I wouldn't say that. Not quite. Tariq's followers are mostly low to middle income people too. He doesn't have a monopoly on the middle and upper classes. Truth be told I think Yvette and Tone's people might have a little more education and money. If you're a college graduate/professional in corporate america yvette and tone's information based presentations are probably more appealing than Tariq's jokes and entertainment.

I don't have a side, because none of them have presented any real solutions as far as I can see. Tariq's conference isn't going to be any different than the "State of the Black Union" cspan or cnn used to air every year with prominent Black people speaking. Nothing substantial is going to come out of it, just like nothing substantial came outta all the conferences Tavis used to host. It'll be a feel-good fashion show with a buncha empty lectures, card exchanging, and partying after

Yvette and Tone putting their hopes in the government paying out reparations is admirable, because we are overdue, but it's not realistic. White people aren't going to fund their own destruction, or even fund any leveling of the playing field. It'd be suicidal. You don't pay for your enemy to replace you on the world stage, and I don't know how ya'll view white folks but they've never ever stopped seeing us as their foremost enemy the world over.

And the truth is we don't have 10 years to debate with white people, or really even any Black people. Not anymore. We see what's going on in the world. White people have armed themselves and are ready for violent conflict both here and abroad.

I can promise you this, and you should mark my words: If there is a major "terrorist attack" in this country where martial law is declared anywhere and mass communications are seized/shut down for even a week, Black people will be quietly slaughtered in certain areas just like they did during Katrina. And it won't be big news either, it'll be a quiet but confirmed rumor. Just like Katrina.

If you don't have at least a pistol, you better get your ass out there and get one as soon as you can.

nikkas better wake the fukk up, that's all I know.

You can say this about conferences held for black folk at any educational level, a bunch of educated brothers and sisters are singing and dancing the same way the hood dudes and chicks are singing and dancing. Truth be told regardless of personal status you gotta promote yourself to get new businesses. I doubt most these rappers live in the hood but they promote to the hood to entice those outside the hood how real they are.

As for class-ism honestly it's not proved Tone and Yvettes people are smarter, they maybe more likely to work in white america and are used to how white folks wanna play ball and see politics for what it is but that doesn't mean much as far as income goes, Tariq does have a pretty decent following that doesn't show much about themselves and honestly, lotta educated brothers and sisters really like that straight talk, not white america dumbed down language we had under Obama for 8 years. How do you think Trump won? Trump did better with black folks that McCain and Romney.

I agree with everything else, we need to arm ourselfves but Tone and Yvette play a very safe message closely aligned to the democratic message now which I think doesn't do much, Government jobs can change overnight and it's a basic watered down play with a escape route once ADOS dies out. I gotta respect Tariq more for lasting this long with a very anti- mainstream message and still going on at 50 and going from pimp to doc pusher, lecturer.

He plays the game well but he also knows how many of us feel living in white america and speaks to that. Not many people will do that.

Unless ya'll wanna listen to Roland Martin and some bougie sister talking about how Interracial dating is necessary because black men are "falling behind".

That's c00n talk to me but if that's your thing since you educated then go for that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
[
LMAO

HOW CAN A BEFORE & AFTER BE POSTED
ON THE SAME DAY?

IF DUDE REALLY TOOK THAT
SCREENSHOT LAST WEEK
HE WOULD HAVE POSTED IT
WHEN TARIQ WAS SUPOSEDLY
STILL IN DEBT GOOFY.

SIMPLE PHOTOSHOPS
GOT YOU KIDS RUNNING WILD.
:devil:
:evil:

Perhaps a simple Simon like you would run-tell-dat about a person's business status being suspended.
This woman isn't simple. To paraphrase a film scene

Jake"you've been setting me up all day?"
Alonzo "been setting you up all week"

training_primary.jpg

At any rate, tariq will clear this all up on his next show. Fans aren't going to let him avoid speaking about it

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because he talks slick and makes them feel good, kinda like Trump does with white people.

These dudes donate him their money in exchange for endorphin rushes.
Out of respect I won't @ this poster....

But it became clear to me when someone said they check for Tariq's opinion on black issues, because, among other irrelevant things, he is entertaining and has clout. Said poster said these are requirements for him to take any black activist seriously. People are turning activism into entertainment with a back drop of moral superiority.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You can say this about conferences held for black folk at any educational level, a bunch of educated brothers and sisters are singing and dancing the same way the hood dudes and chicks are singing and dancing. Truth be told regardless of personal status you gotta promote yourself to get new businesses. I doubt most these rappers live in the hood but they promote to the hood to entice those outside the hood how real they are.

As for class-ism honestly it's not proved Tone and Yvettes people are smarter, they maybe more likely to work in white america and are used to how white folks wanna play ball and see politics for what it is but that doesn't mean much as far as income goes, Tariq does have a pretty decent following that doesn't show much about themselves and honestly, lotta educated brothers and sisters really like that straight talk, not white america dumbed down language we had under Obama for 8 years. How do you think Trump won? Trump did better with black folks that McCain and Romney.

I agree with everything else, we need to arm ourselfves but Tone and Yvette play a very safe message closely aligned to the democratic message now which I think doesn't do much, Government jobs can change overnight and it's a basic watered down play with a escape route once ADOS dies out. I gotta respect Tariq more for lasting this long with a very anti- mainstream message and still going on at 50 and going from pimp to doc pusher, lecturer.

He plays the game well but he also knows how many of us feel living in white america and speaks to that. Not many people will do that.

Unless ya'll wanna listen to Roland Martin and some bougie sister talking about how Interracial dating is necessary because black men are "falling behind".

That's c00n talk to me but if that's your thing since you educated then go for that.

Brother I don't listen to any of them for answers. I did all my listening about 10 yrs ago from the OG Elders. And I spent years reading before that, so I don't need any of them for info of any kind, really. I don't listen to roland or his kind ever, I'm already grounded in my philosophy.

I said tone and yvette were probably more palatable to an audience that's looking for hard data instead of jokes. I'm sure I said I didn't prefer either, so it seems you only half-read my post. Trump won because he was meant to. That's who the Establishment wanted. I don't believe or participate in electoral politics. Studied the political system in this country back to its Founding so I know it's bullshyt.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This.

fukk all the bullshyt if someone can run up on you and you can't do anything about it you lawst.

I never listened to Tone & Yvette but if they're basically Making the case for Reparations thinking if they just showed "the data" White people will do right by us, then at least that's a consistent argument. But if you're telling people to stock up on water and food while you're out their completely unprotected; Then it's hard to believe that you believe what you're saying.

Tell you something, I listen to talk radio most of the day and have been for years now. Mike Gallagher, a conservative crakkka who broadcasts nationally to millions every morning said back in 2005 that the day Black people get reparations will be the day blood flowed in the streets. Was never reprimanded or even challenged. If reparations comes you can best believe there will be violence to follow.