So Tariq the scammer really out here owing almost 200k in back taxes.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where have I been dishonest? Tariq has been dishonest with his vitriol, hate, and conspiracy theories regarding ADOS. I’ve simply questioned the need for his continuous crowdfundings and 200k conference.
You started this way before the Tariq/tone/ADOS beef, do not be intellectually dishonest...

Most producers do crowdfunding for projects once they have build up an audience who will buy their product. Low risk high reward. When has he not delivered on the goods? What can someone like Yvette teach me or you about group economics?

Again Tariq is a man, I can disagree with things a man says but still understand and respect his ideology. When Tariq was spreading conspiracy theories about Kim Porter dying, I was the main one on here calling that BS out. He does more good than bad and hasn't had people come out saying he was financially dishonest with him in business dealings.

On the flip side, his pettiness is off-putting given his age. But I understand why guys like PBT, JB are still going in on tone/Yvette because many of their followers such as yourself, on second thought, you're not a follower of them. You're just being a contrarian because your reasoning makes no sense and you know it..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
not true

He says something real that black mainstream American tv won't touch and he gets down to facts and exposes racists and got people fired. He says alot of things we see but the media won't touch and we notice it and he speaks on it so we gravitate to him for the conversation. Doesn't mean we gotta support financially but we appreciate the knowledge.

The problem with the media is they don't really address the real black America, just alot of symbolic nonsense that the majority of us won't benefit from, also they never address class-ism which is pretty big but no one talks about.

Whatever Tariq personal life is like, not my business but I will tune into his shows, I appreciate the realness he uses regardless of how much his life is suffering IDK.

All these dudes got money issues, they all make money from Youtube and don't punch a clock, something will go down and it happened to all of them, Pro-light, Umar, Tommy and Tariq all independent and all get caught up once in a while. It's not like Zo Williams getting paid from Corey or Yvette and Tone most likely having a office position or a advisory position lined up in the future which is why IMO they use ADOS as a basic Democratic down vote group due to where to go once ADOS dies it, just a backup plan.

Tariq got no back up plan, dude is pushing 50 and got 5 kids and a wife who's gonna wanna keep up her lifestyle of not working, sitting on her ass chillin so he's gonna be coming up with ideas for a long time and his mouth makes it so he has no friends so I expect a exit plan one day for Tariq.

THe message is real but the people are crooked, hell all people are crooked in some way or form. It's just a part of life.
So basically, Tariq gets a pass for being full of shyt, because he says things that make you feel good. I'm pretty sure that's what @Mephistopheles said without the juelzing. Why do you need Tariq to say anything for you? Don't you have your own voice? How does him getting someone you've never met and will never interact with fired help you in any way?

I get that shyt is frustrating but how does fukking with Tariq make it any better? It's not in his interest for things to get better- he need to keep you angry and scared to keep tuning in and donating. In that way he is exactly the same as Trump and the mainstream media. Wake up

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
that's not accurate at all.

Brother I don't listen to any of them for answers. I did all my listening about 10 yrs ago from the OG Elders. And I spent years reading before that, so I don't need any of them for info of any kind, really. I don't listen to roland or his kind ever, I'm already grounded in my philosophy.

I said tone and yvette were probably more palatable to an audience that's looking for hard data instead of jokes. I'm sure I said I didn't prefer either, so it seems you only half-read my post. Trump won because he was meant to. That's who the Establishment wanted. I don't believe or participate in electoral politics. Studied the political system in this country back to its Founding so I know it's bullshyt.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
that's not accurate at all.

it is accurate. if you wanna believe the powers that be are gonna leave the office of president up to chance (voting) then I can see how you'd disagree. If you had control of the globe and all its wealth would you take the chance on losing even a 10th of that power because of a lost election?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I say this for a reason

but Tariq's audience is essentially for asocial black folk, who hold reasonable grievances to the way black folk have been treated historically in this country

it's the Alex Jones game

point out actual fukk shyt, twist and shake it up, add the failure of the current neoliberal order and it's failing of black people, give them half assed advice on what is to be done and get them donations poppin

oh and everyone who disagrees with or doesn't like Tariq is an agent, c00n, dusty, moist etc.

So basically, Tariq gets a pass for being full of shyt, because he says things that make you feel good. I'm pretty sure that's what @Mephistopheles said without the juelzing. Why do you need Tariq to say anything for you? Don't you have your own voice? How does him getting someone you've never met and will never interact with fired help you in any way?

I get that shyt is frustrating but how does fukking with Tariq make it any better? It's not in his interest for things to get better- he need to keep you angry and scared to keep tuning in and donating. In that way he is exactly the same as Trump and the mainstream media. Wake up

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I say this for a reason

but Tariq's audience is essentially for asocial black folk, who hold reasonable grievances to the way black folk have been treated historically in this country

it's the Alex Jones game

point out actual fukk shyt, twist and shake it up, add the failure of the current neoliberal order and it's failing of black people, give them half assed advice on what is to be done and get them donations poppin

oh and everyone who disagrees with or doesn't like Tariq is an agent, c00n, dusty, moist etc.
Which one are you?:mjgrin:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:there is no "powers that be"

the people running this shyt show are right in front of you.

everything is interconnected

it is accurate. if you wanna believe the powers that be are gonna leave the office of president up to chance (voting) then I can see how you'd disagree. If you had control of the globe and all its wealth would you take the chance on losing even a 10th of that power because of a lost election?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:there is no "powers that be"

the people running this shyt show are right in front of you.

everything is interconnected

yeah believe that. if there were no powers that be that must mean Black people are the sorriest, laziest, treasonous, dumbest, most cowardly race of people that ever inhabited the planet.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I say this for a reason

it's the Alex Jones game

This is true about Tariq but I can’t blame him. Dudes looking for leadership and or father figures and he gives it to them. People like you and I don’t get it but we not in a similar situation to them cats

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Salute to Tariq, Umar, Yvette, Tone and anybody genuinely concerned about Black people :salute:As I always say, there aint one person fighting for Black people, that is loved or liked :usure:And if there is, please
name one:lupe:

Aint shyt changed though #tangibles2020 #notangiblesnovote :umad:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
no that's just what you believe, maybe even worse, that's how you see yourself.

which is funny cause you'll read and marvel about crackers all damn day and night, and not about your own people

cause our people are fighters. could give a damn what anyone says otherwise.

yeah believe that. if there were no powers that be that must mean Black people are the sorriest, laziest, treasonous, dumbest, most cowardly race of people that ever inhabited the planet.

Daps
Watch Tariq come out with another Hidden Colours documentary.

Ta-reek Nashyt - "I'm gonna make another 'Hidden Colors' fam'lay. 'Hidden Colors 2387' Gimme Dat Money."
*Gurns and makes kissy faces in front of the camera.*

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Brother I don't listen to any of them for answers. I did all my listening about 10 yrs ago from the OG Elders. And I spent years reading before that, so I don't need any of them for info of any kind, really. I don't listen to roland or his kind ever, I'm already grounded in my philosophy.

I said tone and yvette were probably more palatable to an audience that's looking for hard data instead of jokes. I'm sure I said I didn't prefer either, so it seems you only half-read my post. Trump won because he was meant to. That's who the Establishment wanted. I don't believe or participate in electoral politics. Studied the political system in this country back to its Founding so I know it's bullshyt.

Not beefing at all and not a highly educated person so maybe I read the thread wrong but Tariq while you may feel just makes jokes bring solid points behind data behind, now he isn't as deep as Yvette and Tone but he'll bring up a twitter post or some that more easier to understand to get his point across and for the most part he's right. Look at his instagram and search for that Asian lady in Atlanta who want disrespecting the black woman there at a resturant she lost her job, Tariq mostly with his followers got her fired. I will say sometimes people just like things feed to them in a simple way, doesn't mean the person is dumb or uneducated.

He's being talking about robotic cops and forces for a while.

Again, I'm not stating Tariq is a model citized and is able to articulate hisself well but he keeps things pretty simple and as a result is pretty effective, remember he's twice as big as Ados by hisself and his streams get 6000 people live each episode. Tone and Yvette usually max out at around 2500 per show. Remember this is the election year so expect them to get a higher number.

I don't but he's the first that said it in a way that I can relate too while keeping me "entertained". It's a difference, I've seen it in corporate America for a while especially working lower paying jobs at first. All my bosses where black women and black men under her. Honestly mainstream media won't touch that right there at all and Tariq went there. I don't need someone to speak it but if they see it and I can relate to that I can support that person.

You may feel he needs to keep me angry but getting up everyday and being around cacs keep me plenty angry I watch my back daily and I was recently fired by some racist cacs a few months back. I know how the game goes, after that job I don't trust nor get friendly with cacs. I posted a thread when I got fired and I learned about how racist those small businesses are, it was a breh on here who dropped game and got me thinking hard about it and I agree.

Regardless of how you feel about the messenger if the message helps or teaches the person something I can't hate.

Once again we different people man, y'all got more education than me most likely so I appreciate knowledge dropped that I can comprehend.

I watched mainstream black American news for years and it's tears, black women talking crazy to black men, boot-licks and fakkits man, I don't see nothing alpha on TV.

Mainstream black media is essentially submissive black men, look at this cac and look at the breh.

You're trained from a young age breh:francis: