So Tariq the scammer really out here owing almost 200k in back taxes.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you just said whole bunch of nothing.

my nikka I don't know who you think you are or what you feel you know that makes you qualified to lecture me on our history, political history, or anything else. you can "believe" whatever you want, see yourself however you want. that doesn't have anything to do with reality. maybe you believe that Donald Trump won an election on his own accord and is the most powerful man in the world making decisions, but that's 3rd grade social studies shyt, and please don't waste my time with that.

i read whatever i feel may give me the answer i'm looking for. i don't argue books or who's the most read anyway that shyt's stupid. I'll recommend a book. i'm not on here day and night, so that's some bullshyt, and please show me where i've "marveled" about any white person. nah, that's just some shyt to try to catch a few daps from onlookers who don't know any better. so you're not only ignorant, but a liar on top of it and we'll go ahead and leave it here. go on and get that last word, i know you need it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
YouTube Bro Black Entertainment is becoming the new rap game :russ:

81ckubm+wjL._SS500_.jpg

What you gonna do when HulkHustlemania runs wild on you?

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yep.
This is what I hate most about shxt like this and the crap with that rapper; Mr Darity is being dragged into it. That man is a professor at Duke, and an intellect that is knowledgeable on the topic of reparations and the economics of it. They can have they little beefs, but keep him out of it. He has provided the majority of the data that has awaken a lot of us. I will always have a great appreciation and reverence for that man.

I agree that they should’ve kept Dr. Darity our of it. I also think that Tone/Yvette trying to drag Dr. Claude was off base as well. They entertain too much BS.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
You think so? I think Tone and Vette thought Tariq was serious about collective uplift opposed to making off with the bag. Why else would Tone enthusiastically invite him via DM to the conference and Tariq rebuff the invite. They were doing their best to accommodate him but Tariq wants to be the big boss hog and wants to monetize everything for his personal gain. I thought he was for real about the people when he made noise and put that white supremacist bytch on blast (who accused that little boy of sexual harassment) and got the DA involved. But lately he’s all off code and doing funny shyt left and right

This is who Tariq has always been. Many people didn’t notice it b/c his off color comments were towards black women.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I agree that they should’ve kept Dr. Darity our of it. I also think that Tone/Yvette trying to drag Dr. Claude was off base as well. They entertain too much BS.
I agree. Both are very immature, and don’t realize you don’t have to respond to everyone coming at you. I know social media wasn’t around back then, but I couldn’t imagine MLK responding to the jabs X would throw his way or the other way around. I was very surprised to see them go at Dr. Claude. Even if you don’t agree with him, he’s still an important individual to the reparations movement. All of us won’t agree on exact methods.

Thank God, there’s more level headed individuals involved in the movement

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I dont know. That's why I asked.
I've seen a few ppl on here throwing around figures, so I thought that maybe someone must know.
Comic Con and AVN are huge.
I would think what Tariq is trying to do wont be that big but it wont be bare bones, either.
Does anyone have any real world figures?

Before you even get into convention costs, you need to ask yourself why did Tariq have a go fund me for a convention anyway. I have literally never heard of that before.