So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
brian-windhorstjpg-7a2df5e7866a7178.jpg

every time I see this dude on TV or hear him talk I'm just like :huhldup: how the fukk this brain dead fat shyt get a job? He been on lebron's nuts since HS and has made a career being the Lebron "expert". His entire career is due to Lebron yet dude has the nerve to shyt on him :wow:

Man, I made the EXACT same thread on :hamster: when he jumped ship from Cleveland right after the decision. If born Bron switches teams again, expect him to follow.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LOL @ this thread.

I went to high school with Brian at St. Vincent St. Mary. I was a few years behind him in age and a few years ahead of Lebron. But anyways Brian was fat even back then and he had no friends and didn't play any sports.

He started covering Lebron in high school when he worked for the Akron Beacon Journal and then covered him with the Cavs when he worked for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Brian himself did an interview and said that when Lebron first saw him down in Miami working for ESPN that he had a look of absolute disgust on his face.

It definitely seems a little creepy. I wonder if Brian is going to follow Lebron when he leaves Miami.
:heh:

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
:heh: @ fakkits talkin about he owes his career to Lebron. Like Lebron doesn't owe his career to those who watch him play, without the fans Lebron would be working at BK. Brian the Elephant is a fakkit though.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
He's talent less
LOL @ this thread.

I went to high school with Brian at St. Vincent St. Mary. I was a few years behind him in age and a few years ahead of Lebron. But anyways Brian was fat even back then and he had no friends and didn't play any sports.

He started covering Lebron in high school when he worked for the Akron Beacon Journal and then covered him with the Cavs when he worked for the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Brian himself did an interview and said that when Lebron first saw him down in Miami working for ESPN that he had a look of absolute disgust on his face.

It definitely seems a little creepy. I wonder if Brian is going to follow Lebron when he leaves Miami.

:heh: :sadbron: