So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who on this Earth has purposely moved to Denver or Detroit :dahell:

Peyton Manning and the Jacksons (RIP :to:). :yeshrug:

That wasn't even the point though. You can't compare Stephen A. talking about AI all the time (while talking about plenty of others I might add) to this dude basing his entire existence on Lebron to the point that he packed up and moved when this nikka moved :dead:. That's not even mentioning the stalking from the time the guy was 14. Cats posting all of these "Where we goin Bron?" memes...this dude Windhorst is really on that shyt like "I wonder were WE are going next year Bron. :gladbron:"

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I dont get the frustrations that he 'followed' Bron to Miami

ESPN calls you up while you're working a beat in Cleveland why would you say no? It was a HUGE career advancement for dude (not to mention he probably got a huge bump in salary AND relocated to South Beach)
Cause he's a fat CAC

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
he probably understands lebron life more then lebron himself. at least lebron has someone who can write his abio for him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Kinda crazy when you put it into prospective, the show cold pizza that use to air on ESPN2 wasn't exactly a ratings bonanza. But then skip starts trollin' lebron & his gets a new set, new show name & eventually a show dedicated to his opinions. He's owes lebron atleast 85% of his pay, the rest can go to tebow, the spurs & manziel.

But let's not forget skip was always a high level troll... The always mild mannered even-keeled Troy Aikman has said even recently that if he ever ran into skip bayless, he will put hands on him. Skip made troy's life a living hell when he wrote for the papers & was on local radio in dallas. He(skip) just didn't just allude to, he flat out accused troy of being a down low, pillow biting homo.

He put it in his book & he talked about it on the radio all the time. The rumors got so hot that guys like nate newton, emmitt & irvin had to come out deny what skip was saying because so many people believed it & it was causing problems in the locker room because skip wouldn't back down that cowboy players told him off the record...

He got ran out out of dallas because of that BS he was spewing & resurfaced in bristol years later.

But Aikman is gay

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kinda crazy when you put it into prospective, the show cold pizza that use to air on ESPN2 wasn't exactly a ratings bonanza. But then skip starts trollin' lebron & his gets a new set, new show name & eventually a show dedicated to his opinions. He's owes lebron atleast 85% of his pay, the rest can go to tebow, the spurs & manziel.

But let's not forget skip was always a high level troll... The always mild mannered even-keeled Troy Aikman has said even recently that if he ever ran into skip bayless, he will put hands on him. Skip made troy's life a living hell when he wrote for the papers & was on local radio in dallas. He(skip) just didn't just allude to, he flat out accused troy of being a down low, pillow biting homo.

He put it in his book & he talked about it on the radio all the time. The rumors got so hot that guys like nate newton, emmitt & irvin had to come out deny what skip was saying because so many people believed it & it was causing problems in the locker room because skip wouldn't back down that cowboy players told him off the record...

He got ran out out of dallas because of that BS he was spewing & resurfaced in bristol years later.
:laff:

I remember all of this. Skip has been on his troll grizzle way before the internet. Troy says right now he will fukk Skip up on sight!!

Skip used to be on ESPN sports reporters too back in the day. He would even guest host the jungle for Jim Rome. He was also a frequent guest on a show by a guy named Chet Coppock. He was always a damn troll but he is entertaining as hell :mjpls:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he probably understands lebron life more then lebron himself. at least lebron has someone who can write his abio for him.

He doesn't hang with Lebron in any capacity, doesn't ever even talk to him, knows nothing about his personality, but Lebron would want him writing his bio? :wtf:

Anyone in the coli could write a bio about him as well as this cac

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
The weird thing is Lebron and his crew let Windhorst hang around them. LeBron doesn't allow access to anyone else like that. You see how LeBron has basically shut Stephen A Smith out. And you know he be in South Beach begging to get into LeBron's circle.

More info on this please :feedme:

I agree with you tho...if Bron didn't want Windhorst to have access he wouldn't let him have access. There's gotta be a reason Windhorst is breaking stories and getting exclusive access

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:russ: There is money in keeping up with Bron, I guess. Imagine how rich a man would be if he followed MJ from the local Wilmington newspaper to Chicago and worked as an expert on MJ at ESPN. Dude would probably be CEO at ESPN after that 2nd 3 peat.

Yeah MJ was kind of a late bloomer though by his own admission.

Dude was cut from his squad his sophomore year.

There was no way anybody would have knew dude would become the GOAT one day.

which is CRAZY when you think about it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt any different than Stephen A eatin off A.I.

this is different....ai and sas had a friendship, acknowledged each other, shyt like that....bron and brian dont do/have anything close to that...like I said, I've never seen bron acknowledge this muthafukka until he made that comment about the media knowing more about him than his momma...what made it funny was brian wasn't in the room lol....

the times they've shown brian in the room during post game interviews, all he does is just sit there and stare at bron....he doesn't ask questions, he doesn't move, nothing...telling yall man: that muthafukka is a stalker...I bet you he dont even like bron, he just put up with him cause bron keep him employed and his family feed...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More info on this please :feedme:

I agree with you tho...if Bron didn't want Windhorst to have access he wouldn't let him have access. There's gotta be a reason Windhorst is breaking stories and getting exclusive access

come on man, i hope you really dont believe that shyt...seriously, just ask yourself this: what news has he broken? what exclusive has he gotten?...not a damn one....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron has talked/does talk to Windhorst. He's acknowledged that. And Bron's crew definitely talks to Windhorst. That's why I find this strange. Bron keeps his circle tight. Stephen A Smith been trying to crack Bron's circle for years. But they let Windhorst in.

Come on guys, do you think Bron just shouted Windhorst out in that press conference randomly? Windhorst was on First take and said Bron curses him out on the phone sometimes for shyt he says.